... for outdoor sheltered spaces, impact resistant.
|Luminous flux of LED modules
|Luminous flux of light fitting:
|PRIMA 1.2ft VP PC 1300/840||50||1310||1200||8,2||149||0,9||615||110 - 370|
|PRIMA 1.2ft VP PC 1600/840||50||1560||1450||9,8||148||0,9||615||110 - 370|
|PRIMA 1.2ft VP PC 2200/840||45||2140||1990||13,2||151||0,9||615||110 - 370|
|PRIMA 1.4ft VP PC 2600/840||50||2600||2420||16,1||150||1,7||1175||700 - 960|
|PRIMA 1.4ft VP PC 3200/840||50||3100||2880||19,1||151||1,7||1175||700 - 960|
|PRIMA 1.4ft VP PC 4400/840||45||4300||4000||26||154||1,7||1175||700 - 960|
|PRIMA 1.4ft VP PC 6400/840||45||6120||5690||36,1||158||1,7||1175||700 - 960|
|PRIMA 1.5ft VP PC 3250/840||50||3240||3010||19,5||154||2||1455||970 - 1230|
|PRIMA 1.5ft VP PC 4000/840||50||3850||3580||23,3||154||2||1455||970 - 1230|
|PRIMA 1.5ft VP PC 5500/840||45||5340||4970||31,9||156||2||1455||970 - 1230|
|PRIMA 1.5ft VP PC 8000/840||45||7780||7240||44,3||163||2||1455||970 - 1230|
- System efficacy: 163 lm/W
- Degree of protection: IP66
- Minimum ambient temperature: ta = -25 °C
- Maximum ambient temperature: ta = 50 °C
- Minimum ambient temperature: ta = 0 °C version with emergency back-up source
- Maximum ambient temperature: ta = 25 °C version with emergency back-up source
- Life time: 50000 hours / L90/B10
- Unified Glare Ratio (UGR) from 21,4 to 24,6
- Impact strength: IK10
- Chromaticity tolerance (initial MacAdam): SDCM3
- Suitable for suspended mounting
- Suitable for ceiling mounting
- Suitable for wall mounting
- Suitable for surface mounting
Materials / finishes
- Body: grey PC (high mechanical resistance, UV stability, RAL 7035)
- Diffuser: translucent PC (high mechanical resistance, UV stability)
- Reflector: steel sheet, white (RAL 9003)
- Clips: polyamide + 15 % fibreglass, stainless steel + polyamide
- Sealing: polyurethane (PUR), foam-filled base groove
- Connection: screwless three-pole terminal block, screwless five-pole terminal block, 5-wire connecting cabling for feed-through installation (1.5 mm2 cross-section, 2.5 mm2 available on demand), screwless five-pole terminal block, screwless seven-pole terminal block, 7-wire connecting cabling for feed-through installation (1.5 mm2 cross-section, 2.5 mm2 available on demand), screwless seven-pole terminal block
- Cable glands: PG 13.5 thread
- It can be delivered in emergency version
- It can be delivered in dimmable version
Click the relevant product code in the table above to access the EULUMDAT (.ldt) files and the installation instructions for your luminaire.
Download the BIM objects.
More about BIM at bim.lighting.
Accessories to PRIMA VP
Drawings and graphs of luminosity
It is intended to be installed in sheltered outdoor spaces. It features a ventilation membrane that equalizes pressures while blocking water and contaminants that build up inside of the fitting as a result of temperature fluctuations.
The fixture is highly recommended for industrial premises, warehouses, agricultural buildings, sports facilities as well as transport hubs, car parks and garages, workshops and laboratories with no explosion hazard.
IP69-rated and HACCP-compliant, the fitting’s design also makes it a great choice for the food industry.
Made of clear polycarbonate, the base and the diffuser boast high impact and deformation resistance. Emissions in the environment of use may reduce the usability of the plastics.