NAOS SQUARE MPR
Square metal indoor LED light fitting for suspension or surface-mounted installation on the ceiling, with base made of steel sheet, with low UGR.
|Code||Type||Luminous flux of LED modules
|Luminous flux of light fitting:
|95810||NAOS SQUARE MPR 5200/840||5150||4020||31||130||5,7|
- System efficacy: 130 lm/W
- Degree of protection: IP20
- Minimum ambient temperature: ta = -25 °C
- Maximum ambient temperature: ta = 35 °C
- Minimum ambient temperature: ta = 0 °C version with emergency back-up source
- Maximum ambient temperature: ta = 25 °C version with emergency back-up source
- Life time: 50000 hours / L90/B10
- Unified Glare Ratio (UGR) from 19 to 19
- Impact strength: IK02
- Chromaticity tolerance (initial MacAdam): SDCM3
- Certification CE
- Suitable for suspended mounting
- Suitable for ceiling mounting
- Suitable for wall mounting
- Suitable for surface mounting
Materials / finishes
- Body: steel sheet, white (RAL 9003)
- Diffuser: multi-layered micropyramid (MPR) optics for distributing light without glare in accordance with EN 12464-1 with UGR < 19
- Connection: Screwless five-pole, Wieland
- Cable glands: rubber (SBS)
- It can be delivered in emergency version
- It can be delivered in dimmable version
Click the relevant product code in the table above to access the EULUMDAT (.ldt) files and the installation instructions for your luminaire.
Download the BIM objects.
More about BIM at bim.lighting.
Accessories to NAOS SQUARE MPR
Drawings and graphs of luminosity
Advanced lamp with low profile of total height of 34 mm only.
The light fitting is suitable for offices, hallways, school interiors, libraries, lecture rooms, sanitary rooms, hospitals and passenger terminals.