Indoor, metal, asymmetrical
|Code||Type||Luminous flux of LED modules
|Luminous flux of light fitting:
|NAOS 1.4ft AS 6400/840||6360||5720||38,8||147||5,8||1218||1030|
- System efficacy: 147 lm/W
- Degree of protection: IP40
- Minimum ambient temperature: ta = -25 °C
- Maximum ambient temperature: ta = 35 °C
- Life time: 50000 hours / L90/B10
- Unified Glare Ratio (UGR) from 0 to 0
- Impact strength: IK02
- Chromaticity tolerance (initial MacAdam): SDCM3
- Suitable for suspended mounting
- Suitable for ceiling mounting
- Suitable for wall mounting
- Suitable for surface mounting
Materials / finishes
- Body: steel sheet, white (RAL 9003), steel sheet, aluminium white colour (RAL 9006)
- Diffuser: asymmetrical acrylic (PMMA)
- Connection: Screwless five-pole, Wieland
- Cable glands: rubber (SBS)
- It can be delivered in dimmable version
Click the relevant product code in the table above to access the EULUMDAT (.ldt) files and the installation instructions for your luminaire.
Download the BIM objects.
More about BIM at bim.lighting.
Accessories to NAOS AS
Drawings and graphs of luminosity
Advanced lamp with low profile of total height of 34 mm only.
Made of painted metal, the luminaire body is complemented by an asymmetrical diffusor made of acrylic.
The fixture is a perfect choice for indoor areas, such as schools (including as a dedicated luminaire placed above the board to highlight the area), libraries, auditoriums and exhibition spaces