NANOTTICA VP ABS
For outdoor sheltered spaces, ceiling height from 3.5 to 8 m, chemically resistant.
|Luminous flux of LED modules
|Luminous flux of light fitting:
|NANOTTICA 1.2ft VP ABS 1300/840||50||1310||1150||8,2||140||0,9||615||110 - 370|
|NANOTTICA 1.2ft VP ABS 1600/840||50||1560||1370||9,8||140||0,9||615||110 - 370|
|NANOTTICA 1.2ft VP ABS 2200/840||45||2140||1880||13,2||142||0,9||615||110 - 370|
|NANOTTICA 1.4ft VP ABS 2600/840||50||2600||2290||16,1||142||1,7||1175||700 - 960|
|NANOTTICA 1.4ft VP ABS 3200/840||50||3100||2730||19,1||143||1,7||1175||700 - 960|
|NANOTTICA 1.4ft VP ABS 4400/840||45||4300||3780||26||145||1,7||1175||700 - 960|
|NANOTTICA 1.4ft VP ABS 6400/840||45||6120||5390||36,1||149||1,7||1175||700 - 960|
|NANOTTICA 1.5ft VP ABS 3250/840||50||3240||2850||19,5||146||2||1455||970 - 1230|
|NANOTTICA 1.5ft VP ABS 4000/840||50||3850||3390||23,3||145||2||1455||970 - 1230|
|NANOTTICA 1.5ft VP ABS 5500/840||45||5340||4700||31,9||147||2||1455||970 - 1230|
|NANOTTICA 1.5ft VP ABS 8000/840||45||7780||6850||44,3||155||2||1455||970 - 1230|
- High chemical resistance
- Patented optics ensures absolute control over light beam distribution
- Optional throughwiring (up to 7 wires inside the light fitting)
- Optimum luminaire installation height from 3.5 to 8 m
- Variable suspension pitch; optional installation of light fitting even on an existing structure on which the original light fittings were suspended
- Standard model - CRI > 80: 4000 K
- At request CRI > 80: 3000 K, 5000 K, 6500 K, CRI > 90: 3000 K, 4000 K, 5000 K, 6500 K
- Package contains stainless hooks and stainless brackets
- System efficacy: 155 lm/W
- Degree of protection: IP66/IP69
- Minimum ambient temperature: ta = -25 °C
- Maximum ambient temperature: ta = 50 °C
- Minimum ambient temperature: ta = 0 °C version with emergency back-up source
- Maximum ambient temperature: ta = 25 °C version with emergency back-up source
- Life time: 50000 hours / L90/B10
- Unified Glare Ratio (UGR) from 18,8 to 22,1
- Impact strength: IK06
- Chromaticity tolerance (initial MacAdam): SDCM3
- Certification CE, ENEC, CB, DLG
- Suitable for suspended mounting
- Suitable for ceiling mounting
- Suitable for wall mounting
- Suitable for surface mounting
Materials / finishes
- Body: dark grey ABS (high chemical resistance, UV stability, RAL 7001)
- Diffuser: clear AC with nano-optics (high mechanical resistance, UV stability)
- Reflector: steel sheet, white (RAL 9003)
- Clips: polyamide + 15 % fibreglass, stainless steel + polyamide
- Sealing: polyurethane (PUR), foam-filled base groove
- Connection: screwless three-pole terminal block, screwless five-pole terminal block, 5-wire connecting cabling for feed-through installation (1.5 mm2 cross-section, 2.5 mm2 available on demand), screwless five-pole terminal block, screwless seven-pole terminal block, 7-wire connecting cabling for feed-through installation (1.5 mm2 cross-section, 2.5 mm2 available on demand), screwless seven-pole terminal block
- Cable glands: PG 13.5 thread
- It can be delivered in emergency version
- It can be delivered in dimmable version
Click the relevant product code in the table above to access the EULUMDAT (.ldt) files and the installation instructions for your luminaire.
Download the BIM objects.
More about BIM at bim.lighting.
Accessories to NANOTTICA VP ABS
Drawings and graphs of luminosity
The fixture boasts a low unified glare rating with UGR values its patented nanooptics. This ensures eye comfort, high visual performance and workplace safety, which indirectly translates into higher productivity.
The fitting’s standard beam angle makes it a great choice for premises with an optimum fitting installation height of 3.5 to 8 m.
It is intended to be installed in sheltered outdoor spaces. It features a ventilation membrane that equalizes pressures while blocking water and contaminants that build up inside of the fitting as a result of temperature fluctuations. The fitting is highly recommended for agricultural buildings and other spaces with chemically aggressive environments due to ammonia fumes, lye fumes, alkali, hot water (hydrolysis) and oils. The product is primarily intended for agricultural buildings and industrial halls such as farms, stables, production plants and warehouses, and spaces with permanently high humidity (such as car washes and tunnels). Additionally, it is a perfect choice for the tropical zone and coastal areas. IP69-rated and HACCP-compliant, the fitting’s design also makes it a great choice for the food industry.
The fitting´s base is made of ABS and diffuser of AC, resulting in their exceptional chemical resistance. Emissions in the environment of use may reduce the usability of the plastics.