For outdoor sheltered spaces, ceiling height from 3.5 to 8 m, impact resistant.
|Luminous flux of LED modules
|Luminous flux of light fitting:
|NANOTTICA 1.2ft VP PC 1300/840||50||1310||1230||8,2||150||0,9||615||110 - 370|
|NANOTTICA 1.2ft VP PC 1600/840||50||1560||1470||9,8||150||0,9||615||110 - 370|
|NANOTTICA 1.2ft VP PC 2200/840||45||2140||2010||13,2||152||0,9||615||110 - 370|
|NANOTTICA 1.4ft VP PC 2600/840||50||2600||2440||16,1||152||1,7||1175||700 - 960|
|NANOTTICA 1.4ft VP PC 3200/840||50||3100||2910||19,1||152||1,7||1175||700 - 960|
|NANOTTICA 1.4ft VP PC 4400/840||45||4300||4040||26||155||1,7||1175||700 - 960|
|NANOTTICA 1.4ft VP PC 6400/840||45||6120||5750||36,1||159||1,7||1175||700 - 960|
|NANOTTICA 1.5ft VP PC 3250/840||50||3240||3050||19,5||156||2||1455||970 - 1230|
|NANOTTICA 1.5ft VP PC 4000/840||50||3850||3620||23,3||155||2||1455||970 - 1230|
|NANOTTICA 1.5ft VP PC 5500/840||45||5340||5020||31,9||157||2||1455||970 - 1230|
|NANOTTICA 1.5ft VP PC 8000/840||45||7780||7310||44,3||165||2||1455||970 - 1230|
- Patented optics ensures absolute control over light beam distribution
- Optional throughwiring (up to 7 wires inside the light fitting)
- Optimum luminaire installation height from 3.5 to 8 m
- Variable suspension pitch; optional installation of light fitting even on an existing structure on which the original light fittings were suspended
- Standard model - CRI > 80: 4000 K
- At request CRI > 80: 3000 K, 5000 K, 6500 K, CRI > 90: 3000 K, 4000 K, 5000 K, 6500 K
- Package contains stainless hooks and stainless brackets
- System efficacy: 165 lm/W
- Degree of protection: IP66/IP69
- Minimum ambient temperature: ta = -25 °C
- Maximum ambient temperature: ta = 50 °C
- Minimum ambient temperature: ta = 0 °C version with emergency back-up source
- Maximum ambient temperature: ta = 25 °C version with emergency back-up source
- Life time: 50000 hours / L90/B10
- Unified Glare Ratio (UGR) from 19,1 to 22,3
- Impact strength: IK10
- Chromaticity tolerance (initial MacAdam): SDCM3
- Certification CE, ENEC, CB
- Suitable for suspended mounting
- Suitable for ceiling mounting
- Suitable for wall mounting
- Suitable for surface mounting
Materials / finishes
- Body: grey PC (high mechanical resistance, UV stability, RAL 7035)
- Diffuser: clear PC with nano-optics (high mechanical resistance, UV stability)
- Reflector: steel sheet, white (RAL 9003)
- Clips: polyamide + 15 % fibreglass, stainless steel + polyamide
- Sealing: polyurethane (PUR), foam-filled base groove
- Connection: screwless three-pole terminal block, screwless five-pole terminal block, 5-wire connecting cabling for feed-through installation (1.5 mm2 cross-section, 2.5 mm2 available on demand), screwless five-pole terminal block, screwless seven-pole terminal block, 7-wire connecting cabling for feed-through installation (1.5 mm2 cross-section, 2.5 mm2 available on demand), screwless seven-pole terminal block
- Cable glands: PG 13.5 thread
- It can be delivered in emergency version
- It can be delivered in dimmable version
Click the relevant product code in the table above to access the EULUMDAT (.ldt) files and the installation instructions for your luminaire.
Download the BIM objects.
More about BIM at bim.lighting.
Accessories to NANOTTICA VP
Drawings and graphs of luminosity
The fixture boasts a low unified glare rating with UGR values its patented nanooptics. This ensures eye comfort, high visual performance and workplace safety, which indirectly translates into higher productivity.
The fitting’s standard beam angle makes it a great choice for premises with an optimum fitting installation height of 3.5 to 8 m.
It is intended to be installed in sheltered outdoor spaces. It features a ventilation membrane that equalizes pressures while blocking water and contaminants that build up inside of the fitting as a result of temperature fluctuations. The fixture is highly recommended for industrial premises, warehouses, agricultural buildings, sports facilities as well as transport hubs, car parks and garages, workshops and laboratories with no explosion hazard. IP69-rated and HACCP-compliant, the fitting’s design also makes it a great choice for the food industry.
Made of clear polycarbonate, the base and the diffuser boast high impact and deformation resistance. Emissions in the environment of use may reduce the usability of the plastics.