For extreme temperatures -40 °C to +65 °C, ceiling height from 3.5 to 8 m.
|Luminous flux of LED modules
|Luminous flux of light fitting:
|101521||NANOTTICA 1.4ft MAX PCc 3200/840||65||3110||2920||20||146||1,7||1175||700 - 960|
|101522||NANOTTICA 1.4ft MAX PCc 4400/840||65||4350||4090||27||151||1,7||1175||700 - 960|
|101523||NANOTTICA 1.5ft MAX PCc 4000/840||65||3880||3650||24||152||2,1||1455||970 - 1230|
|101524||NANOTTICA 1.5ft MAX PCc 5500/840||60||5420||5090||33||154||2,1||1455||970 - 1230|
- Patented optics ensures absolute control over light beam distribution
- Optional throughwiring (up to 7 wires inside the light fitting)
- Optimum luminaire installation height from 3.5 to 8 m
- Variable suspension pitch; optional installation of light fitting even on an existing structure on which the original light fittings were suspended
- Standard model - CRI > 80: 4000 K
- At request CRI > 80: 3000 K, 5000 K, 6500 K, CRI > 90: 3000 K, 4000 K, 5000 K, 6500 K
- Package contains stainless hooks and stainless brackets
- System efficacy: 154 lm/W
- Degree of protection: IP66/IP69
- Minimum ambient temperature: ta = -40 °C
- Maximum ambient temperature: ta = 65 °C
- Life time: 50000 hours / L80/B10
- Unified Glare Ratio (UGR) from 20 to 21
- Impact strength: IK10
- Chromaticity tolerance (initial MacAdam): SDCM3
- Certification CE
- Suitable for suspended mounting
- Suitable for ceiling mounting
- Suitable for wall mounting
- Suitable for surface mounting
Materials / finishes
- Body: grey PC (high mechanical resistance, UV stability, RAL 7035)
- Diffuser: clear PC with nano-optics (high mechanical resistance, UV stability)
- Reflector: steel sheet, white (RAL 9003)
- Clips: stainless steel + polyamide
- Sealing: polyurethane (PUR), foam-filled base groove
- Connection: screwless three-pole terminal block
- Cable glands: PG 13.5 thread
- It can be delivered in dimmable version
Click the relevant product code in the table above to access the EULUMDAT (.ldt) files and the installation instructions for your luminaire.
Download the BIM objects.
More about BIM at bim.lighting.
Accessories to NANOTTICA MAX
Drawings and graphs of luminosity
The fixture boasts a low unified glare rating with UGR values its patented nanooptics. This ensures eye comfort, high visual performance and workplace safety, which indirectly translates into higher productivity.
The fitting’s standard beam angle makes it a great choice for premises with an optimum fitting installation height of 3.5 to 8 m.
Designed to be installed indoors, in sheltered outdoor spaces as well as in spaces with extreme ambient temperatures as low as -40 °C or as high as +65 °C. A ventilation membrane equalizes pressures while blocking water and contaminants that build up inside of the fitting as a result of temperature fluctuations. Highly recommended for heating plants, metallurgical plants, glassworks, freezing plants, cooling plants and other spaces with no explosion hazard. IP69-rated and HACCP-compliant, the fitting’s design also makes it a great choice for the food industry.
Emissions in the environment of use may reduce the usability of the plastics.