NANOTTICA ES TRS
Energy saver, exceptional efficiency and UGR, ceiling height from 3.5 to 8 m, impact resistant.
|Luminous flux of LED modules
|Luminous flux of light fitting:
|103134||NANOTTICA 1.2ft ES TRS PC 1300/840||50||1330||1250||8||156||0,9||615||110 - 370|
|103135||NANOTTICA 1.2ft ES TRS PC 1600/840||50||1620||1520||10||152||0,9||615||110 - 370|
|103136||NANOTTICA 1.2ft ES TRS PC 2200/840||45||2230||2100||14||150||0,9||615||110 - 370|
|103137||NANOTTICA 1.4ft ES TRS PC 2600/840||50||2630||2470||16||154||1,7||1175||700 - 960|
|103138||NANOTTICA 1.4ft ES TRS PC 3200/840||50||3180||2990||20||150||1,7||1175||700 - 960|
|103139||NANOTTICA 1.4ft ES TRS PC 4400/840||45||4450||4180||27||155||1,7||1175||700 - 960|
|103140||NANOTTICA 1.4ft ES TRS PC 6400/840||45||6310||5930||38||156||1,7||1175||700 - 960|
|103141||NANOTTICA 1.5ft ES TRS PC 3250/840||50||3290||3090||20||155||2||1455||970 - 1230|
|103142||NANOTTICA 1.5ft ES TRS PC 4000/840||50||4050||3810||24||159||2||1455||970 - 1230|
|103143||NANOTTICA 1.5ft ES TRS PC 5500/840||45||5560||5230||33||158||2||1455||970 - 1230|
|103144||NANOTTICA 1.5ft ES TRS PC 8000/840||45||8020||7540||45||168||2||1455||970 - 1230|
- Patented optics ensures absolute control over light beam distribution
- Optional throughwiring (up to 7 wires inside the light fitting)
- Optimum luminaire installation height from 3.5 to 8 m
- Variable suspension pitch; optional installation of light fitting even on an existing structure on which the original light fittings were suspended
- Standard model - CRI > 80: 4000 K
- At request CRI > 80: 3000 K, 5000 K, 6500 K, CRI > 90: 3000 K, 4000 K, 5000 K, 6500 K
- Package contains stainless hooks and stainless brackets
- System efficacy: 168 lm/W
- Degree of protection: IP66/IP69
- Minimum ambient temperature: ta = -25 °C
- Maximum ambient temperature: ta = 50 °C
- Minimum ambient temperature: ta = 0 °C version with emergency back-up source
- Maximum ambient temperature: ta = 25 °C version with emergency back-up source
- Life time: 50000 hours / L90/B10
- Unified Glare Ratio (UGR) from 17 to 20
- Impact strength: IK10
- Chromaticity tolerance (initial MacAdam): SDCM3
- Certification CE, ENEC, CB
- Suitable for suspended mounting
- Suitable for ceiling mounting
- Suitable for wall mounting
- Suitable for surface mounting
Materials / finishes
- Body: clear PC (high mechanical resistance, UV stability)
- Diffuser: clear PC with nano-optics (high mechanical resistance, UV stability)
- Reflector: steel sheet, white (RAL 9003), modified for indirect lighting
- Clips: polyamide + 15 % fibreglass
- Sealing: polyurethane (PUR), foam-filled base groove
- Connection: screwless three-pole terminal block
- Cable glands: PG 13.5 thread
- It can be delivered in emergency version
- It can be delivered in dimmable version
Click the relevant product code in the table above to access the EULUMDAT (.ldt) files and the installation instructions for your luminaire.
Download the BIM objects.
More about BIM at bim.lighting.
Accessories to NANOTTICA ES TRS
Drawings and graphs of luminosity
Compared to its basic version, fully transparent Nanottica ES TRS PC boasts considerably lower UGR values as well as lower energy consumption, the latter translating into considerably higher luminous efficacy (lm/W).
The fitting is highly recommended for illumination of premises where workers’ visual precision is of paramount importance. These include workshops where fine assembly work is performed as well as craft workshops and visual inspection areas.
Its standard beam angle makes it a perfect choice for premises with an optimum luminaire installation height of 3.5 to 8 m. It is designed for indoor spaces, industrial premises, agricultural buildings, warehouses as well as sports facilities, transport hubs, car parks and garages, workshops and laboratories with no explosion hazard. IP69-rated and HACCP-compliant, the fitting’s design also makes it a great choice for the food industry.
Made of clear polycarbonate, the base and the diffuser boast high impact and deformation resistance. Emissions in the environment of use may reduce the usability of the plastics.