NANOTTICA ES ABS
Energy saver, exceptional efficiency, ceiling height from 3.5 to 8 m, chemically resistant.
|Luminous flux of LED modules
|Luminous flux of light fitting:
|NANOTTICA 1.2ft ES ABS 1300/840||25||1330||1170||8||146||1||615||110 - 370|
|NANOTTICA 1.2ft ES ABS 1600/840||25||1620||1430||10||143||1||615||110 - 370|
|NANOTTICA 1.2ft ES ABS 2200/840||25||2230||1960||14||140||1||615||110 - 370|
|NANOTTICA 1.4ft ES ABS 2600/840||50||2690||2370||15,3||155||1,7||1175||700 - 960|
|NANOTTICA 1.4ft ES ABS 3200/840||50||3190||2810||18,2||154||1,7||1175||700 - 960|
|NANOTTICA 1.4ft ES ABS 4400/840||45||4380||3850||24,6||157||1,7||1175||700 - 960|
|NANOTTICA 1.4ft ES ABS 6400/840||45||6220||5470||34,2||160||1,7||1175||700 - 960|
|NANOTTICA 1.5ft ES ABS 3250/840||50||3310||2910||18,5||157||2||1455||970 - 1230|
|NANOTTICA 1.5ft ES ABS 4000/840||50||3940||3470||22,2||156||2||1455||970 - 1230|
|NANOTTICA 1.5ft ES ABS 5500/840||45||5560||4890||30,9||158||2||1455||970 - 1230|
|NANOTTICA 1.5ft ES ABS 8000/840||45||8170||7190||44,8||160||2||1455||970 - 1230|
- High chemical resistance
- Patented optics ensures absolute control over light beam distribution
- Optional throughwiring (up to 7 wires inside the light fitting)
- Optimum luminaire installation height from 3.5 to 8 m
- Variable suspension pitch; optional installation of light fitting even on an existing structure on which the original light fittings were suspended
- Standard model - CRI > 80: 4000 K
- At request CRI > 80: 3000 K, 5000 K, 6500 K, CRI > 90: 3000 K, 4000 K, 5000 K, 6500 K
- Package contains stainless hooks and stainless brackets
- System efficacy: 160 lm/W
- Degree of protection: IP66/IP69
- Minimum ambient temperature: ta = -25 °C
- Maximum ambient temperature: ta = 50 °C
- Minimum ambient temperature: ta = 0 °C version with emergency back-up source
- Maximum ambient temperature: ta = 25 °C version with emergency back-up source
- Life time: 50000 hours / L90/B10
- Unified Glare Ratio (UGR) from 18,9 to 22,2
- Impact strength: IK06
- Chromaticity tolerance (initial MacAdam): SDCM3
- Certification CE, ENEC, CB, DLG, EPD
- It can be delivered in emergency version
- It can be delivered in dimmable version
- Suitable for suspended mounting
- Suitable for ceiling mounting
- Suitable for wall mounting
- Suitable for surface mounting
Materials / finishes
- Body: dark grey ABS (high chemical resistance, UV stability, RAL 7001)
- Diffuser: clear AC with nano-optics (high mechanical resistance, UV stability)
- Reflector: steel sheet, white (RAL 9003)
- Clips: polyamide + 15 % fibreglass, stainless steel + polyamide
- Sealing: polyurethane (PUR), foam-filled base groove
- Connection: screwless five-pole terminal block, screwless seven-pole terminal block, screwless three-pole terminal block, screwless three-pole terminal block, 3-wire connecting cabling for feed-through installation (1.5 mm2 cross-section, 2.5 mm2 available on demand), screwless five-pole terminal block, 5-wire connecting cabling for feed-through installation (1.5 mm2 cross-section, 2.5 mm2 available on demand), screwless seven-pole terminal block, 7-wire connecting cabling for feed-through installation (1.5 mm2 cross-section, 2.5 mm2 available on demand)
- Cable glands: PG 13.5 thread
Click the relevant product code in the table above to access the EULUMDAT (.ldt) files and the installation instructions for your luminaire.
Download the BIM objects.
More about BIM at bim.lighting.
Accessories to NANOTTICA ES ABS
Drawings and graphs of luminosity
Compared to its basic version, Nanottica ES ABS boasts lower energy consumption, which translates into considerably higher luminous efficacy (lm/W).
The fitting is highly recommended for illumination of premises where workers’ visual precision is of paramount importance. These include workshops where fine assembly work is performed as well as craft workshops and visual inspection areas.
The fitting’s standard beam angle makes it a great choice for premises with a fitting installation height of 3.5 to 8 m. In addition to indoor spaces, it is designed for agricultural buildings and other spaces with chemically aggressive environments due to ammonia fumes, lye fumes, alkali and hot water (hydrolysis). The fitting is primarily intended for large agricultural premises and industrial halls such as farms, stables, production plants and warehouses, car washes and laboratories with no explosion hazard. IP69-rated and HACCP-compliant, the fitting’s design also makes it suitable for the food industry.
The fitting´s base is made of ABS and diffuser of AC, resulting in their exceptional chemical resistance. Emissions in the environment of use may reduce the usability of the plastics.