NANOTTICA NB ABS
Ceiling height from 7.5 to 12 m, chemically resistant.
|Luminous flux of LED modules
|Luminous flux of light fitting:
|100881||NANOTTICA 1.4ft NB ABS 4400/840||45||4350||3780||27||140||1,7||1175||700 - 960|
|100882||NANOTTICA 1.4ft NB ABS 6400/840||45||6260||5450||38||143||1,7||1175||700 - 960|
|100883||NANOTTICA 1.5ft NB ABS 5500/840||45||5420||4720||33||143||2||1455||970 - 1230|
|100884||NANOTTICA 1.5ft NB ABS 8000/840||45||7740||6730||45||150||2||1455||970 - 1230|
- Narrow Beam angle (NB), optimum luminaire installation height from 7.5 to 12 m
- High chemical resistance
- Patented optics ensures absolute control over light beam distribution
- Optional throughwiring (up to 7 wires inside the light fitting)
- Variable suspension pitch; optional installation of light fitting even on an existing structure on which the original light fittings were suspended
- Standard model - CRI > 80: 4000 K
- At request CRI > 80: 3000 K, 5000 K, 6500 K, CRI > 90: 3000 K, 4000 K, 5000 K, 6500 K
- Package contains stainless hooks and stainless brackets
- System efficacy: 150 lm/W
- Degree of protection: IP66/IP69
- Minimum ambient temperature: ta = -25 °C
- Maximum ambient temperature: ta = 45 °C
- Minimum ambient temperature: ta = 0 °C version with emergency back-up source
- Maximum ambient temperature: ta = 25 °C version with emergency back-up source
- Life time: 50000 hours / L90/B10
- Unified Glare Ratio (UGR) from 16 to 16
- Impact strength: IK06
- Chromaticity tolerance (initial MacAdam): SDCM3
- Certification CE, ENEC, CB, DLG
- Suitable for suspended mounting
- Suitable for ceiling mounting
- Suitable for wall mounting
- Suitable for surface mounting
Materials / finishes
- Body: dark grey ABS (high chemical resistance, UV stability, RAL 7001)
- Diffuser: clear AC with nano-optics (high mechanical resistance, UV stability)
- Reflector: steel sheet, white (RAL 9003)
- Clips: polyamide + 15 % fibreglass
- Sealing: polyurethane (PUR), foam-filled base groove
- Connection: screwless three-pole terminal block
- Cable glands: PG 13.5 thread
- It can be delivered in emergency version
- It can be delivered in dimmable version
Click the relevant product code in the table above to access the EULUMDAT (.ldt) files and the installation instructions for your luminaire.
Download the BIM objects.
More about BIM at bim.lighting.
Accessories to NANOTTICA NB ABS
Drawings and graphs of luminosity
The fixture boasts a low unified glare rating with UGR values its patented nanooptics. This ensures eye comfort, high visual performance and workplace safety, which indirectly translates into higher productivity.
The luminaire’s narrow-beam angle makes it suitable for premises with an optimum luminaire installation height of 7.5 to 12 m. The luminaire is designed for indoor spaces as well as for agricultural buildings and other spaces with chemically aggressive environments due to ammonia fumes, lye fumes, alkali and hot water (hydrolysis). The fitting is primarily intended for walls and large corridors in high industrial and agricultural buildings, production plants and warehouse aisles, farms, stables and laboratories with no explosion hazard. IP69-rated and HACCP-compliant, the fitting’s design also makes it suitable for the food industry.
The fitting´s base is made of ABS and diffuser of AC, resulting in their exceptional chemical resistance. Emissions in the environment of use may reduce the usability of the plastics.