Plastic industrial LED light fitting suitable for rack aisleways with high ceilings, with diffuser made of translucent polycarbonate.
The light fitting with narrow emitting characteristics is suitable to illuminate storage rack lanes and narrow spaces with high ceilings. Its assembly height is 10-15 m.
The light fitting is resistant to dust, moisture and spouting water. The body and the diffuser made of polycarbonate (PC) have the increased resistance against deformation and impact.
(It is necessary to consider exhalation in the air which can reduce the usability of the plastic and aluminium at installations in an aggressive environment).
Suitability for use
- Certification: ENEC, CB, HACCP
- Lifetime: 50,000 hours / L90B10
- The watt and lumen values can, in accordance with valid standards, vary by ± 7,5 %
- Maximum ambient temperature: ta = 40 °C, Maximum ambient temperature: ta = 25 °C (version with emergency back-up source for 1 or 3 hours; M1h, M3h)
- Light fitting protection: IP66
- Standard model - CRI > 80: 4000 K
Materials / finishes
- Distance part: polyamide + 10 % glass fibre
- Body: grey polycarbonate with Al coolers (PC Al), UV stable, impact-resistant
- Sealing: polyurethane (PUR), foamed body groove
- Terminal block: screwless, three-pole (basic version)
- Reflector: parabolic polished aluminium with narrow emitting characteristics
- Clips: polyamide + 15 % glass fibre or stainless steel + polyamide
- Cable glands: screwed PG 13,5
- Diffuser: transparent polycarbonate (PC), UV stable, impact-resistant
- Electric equipment: LED modules, current driver or current driver DALI
- Suspension with the use of stainless hooks
- Directly to a ceiling or a wall with the use of screws and stainless brackets
Drawings and graphs of luminosity
Nothing you say?
Check out instructions in which we explain what can be read from these graphs.Manual
|Code||Type||Ta Max.[°C]||Luminous flux of LED modules[lm]||Luminous flux of light fitting[lm]||Power consumption[W]||System efficacy[lm/W]||Net weight[kg]||A[mm]||D[mm]|
|For ambient temperature ta = 40 °C - body: grey polycarbonate with Al coolers - diffuser: transparent polycarbonate|
|78060||FUTURA 2.4ft NB PC Al 8800/840||40||8800||7460||58||129||3.3||1172||700|
|78070||FUTURA 2.4ft NB PC Al 12800/840||30||12800||11070||85||130||3.3||1172||700|
|78090||FUTURA 2.5ft NB PC Al 11000/840||40||11000||9130||71||129||3.9||1452||940|
|78080||FUTURA 2.5ft NB PC Al 16000/840||30||16000||13840||106||131||3.9||1452||940|