For outdoor sheltered spaces, ceiling height from 3.5 to 8 m, impact resistant.
The fixture boasts a low unified glare rating with UGR values its patented nanooptics. This ensures eye comfort, high visual performance and workplace safety, which indirectly translates into higher productivity.
The fitting’s standard beam angle makes it a great choice for premises with an optimum fitting installation height of 3.5 to 8 m.
It is intended to be installed in sheltered outdoor spaces. It features a ventilation membrane that equalizes pressures while blocking water and contaminants that build up inside of the fitting as a result of temperature fluctuations. The fixture is highly recommended for industrial premises, warehouses, agricultural buildings, sports facilities as well as transport hubs, car parks and garages, workshops and laboratories with no explosion hazard. IP69-rated and HACCP-compliant, the fitting’s design also makes it a great choice for the food industry.
Made of clear polycarbonate, the base and the diffuser boast high impact and deformation resistance. Emissions in the environment of use may reduce the usability of the plastics.
- Maximum system efficacy: 162 lm/W
- Low UGR ranging from 19.1 to 23.4
- Light fitting protection: IP66 / IP69
- Maximum ambient temperature: ta = 25 °C (version with emergency back-up source for 1 or 3 hours; M1h, M3h)
- Lifetime: 50,000 hours / L90B10
- Standard model - CRI > 80: 4000 K
- At request CRI > 80: 3000 K, 5000 K, 6500 K, CRI > 90: 3000 K, 4000 K, 5000 K, 6500 K
- Patented optics ensures absolute control over light beam distribution
- Optional throughwiring (up to 7 wires inside the light fitting)
- It can be delivered in dimmable or emergency version
- Optimum luminaire installation height from 3.5 to 8 m
- Multipurpose snap-in mounting clips – easy attachment to a track lighting system with a width of 60 mm
- Variable suspension pitch; optional installation of light fitting even on an existing structure on which the original light fittings were suspended
- High mechanical resistance IK10
- High temperature resistance in a range from ta = -25 °C to ta = 50 °C
- MacAdam = 3 SDCM
- Certification: ESČ, ENEC, CB, HACCP
Materials / finishes
- Ventilation diaphragm in the base eliminating vacuum and condensate build-up
- Diffuser: transparent PC with nanooptics (high mechanical resistance, UV stability)
- Body: grey PC (high mechanical resistance, UV stability)
- Reflector: steel sheet, white colour (RAL 9003)
- Clips: polyamide + 15 % glass fibre or stainless steel + polyamide
- Sealing: polyurethane (PUR), foamed body groove
- Cable glands: screwed PG 13,5, or rubber (SBS)
- Terminal block: screwless, three-pole (basic version), or screwed
- Package contains stainless hooks and stainless brackets
Drawings and graphs of luminosity
Nothing you say?
Check out instructions in which we explain what can be read from these graphs.Manual
|Code||Type||Ta Max. [°C ]||Luminous flux of LED modules [lm ]||Luminous flux of light fitting [lm ]||Power consumption [W ]||System efficacy [lm/W ]||Net weight [kg ]||A [mm ]||D [mm ]|
|Up to ambient temperature ta = 50 °C – body: grey polycarbonate - diffusor with nanooptics (standard beam angle), transparent polycarbonate|
|101217||NANOTTICA 1.2ft VP PC 1300/840||50||1320||1240||8||155||0.9||615||110 - 370|
|101218||NANOTTICA 1.2ft VP PC 1600/840||50||1580||1490||10||149||0.9||615||110 - 370|
|101219||NANOTTICA 1.2ft VP PC 2200/840||45||2200||2070||14||148||0.9||615||110 - 370|
|101220||NANOTTICA 1.4ft VP PC 2600/840||50||2580||2430||16||152||1.7||1175||700 - 960|
|101221||NANOTTICA 1.4ft VP PC 3200/840||50||3110||2920||20||146||1.7||1175||700 - 960|
|101222||NANOTTICA 1.4ft VP PC 4400/840||45||4350||4090||27||151||1.7||1175||700 - 960|
|101223||NANOTTICA 1.4ft VP PC 6400/840||45||6260||5880||38||155||1.7||1175||700 - 960|
|101224||NANOTTICA 1.5ft VP PC 3250/840||50||3240||3050||20||153||2||1455||970 - 1230|
|101225||NANOTTICA 1.5ft VP PC 4000/840||50||3880||3650||24||152||2||1455||970 - 1230|
|101226||NANOTTICA 1.5ft VP PC 5500/840||45||5420||5090||33||154||2||1455||970 - 1230|
|101227||NANOTTICA 1.5ft VP PC 8000/840||45||7740||7280||45||162||2||1455||970 - 1230|