Ceiling height from 7.5 to 12 m, impact resistant.
The fixture boasts a low unified glare rating with UGR values its patented nanooptics. This ensures eye comfort, high visual performance and workplace safety, which indirectly translates into higher productivity.
The luminaire’s narrow-beam angle makes it suitable for premises with an optimum luminaire installation height of 7.5 to 12 m.
It is designed for indoor spaces, walls and large corridors in high industrial and agricultural buildings as well as in warehouses and sports facilities. It is also a great choice for warehouse aisles and roofed sports halls. IP69-rated and HACCP-compliant, the fitting’s design also makes it a perfect choice for the food industry.
Made of clear polycarbonate, the base and the diffuser boast high impact and deformation resistance.
Emissions in the environment of use may reduce the usability of the plastics.
- Narrow Beam angle (NB), optimum luminaire installation height from 7.5 to 12 m
- Maximum system efficacy: 134 lm/W
- Light fitting protection: IP66 / IP69
- Maximum ambient temperature: ta = 25 °C (version with emergency back-up source for 1 or 3 hours; M1h, M3h)
- Maximum ambient temperature: ta = 50 °C, Maximum ambient temperature: ta = 25 °C (version with emergency back-up source for 1 or 3 hours; M1h, M3h)
- Lifetime: 50,000 hours / L90B10
- Standard model - CRI > 80: 4000 K
- At request CRI > 80: 3000 K, 5000 K, 6500 K, CRI > 90: 3000 K, 4000 K, 5000 K, 6500 K
- Patented optics ensures absolute control over light beam distribution
- Optional throughwiring (up to 7 wires inside the light fitting)
- It can be delivered in dimmable or emergency version
- Multipurpose snap-in mounting clips – easy attachment to a track lighting system with a width of 60 mm
- High temperature resistance in a range from ta = -25°C to ta = 45°C
- Variable suspension pitch; optional installation of light fitting even on an existing structure on which the original light fittings were suspended
- High mechanical resistance IK10
- The watt and lumen values can, in accordance with valid standards, vary by ± 7,5 %
- MacAdam = 3 SDCM
- Certification: ESČ, ENEC, CB, HACCP
- Diffuser: transparent PC with nanooptics Narrow Beam (high mechanical resistance, UV stability)
Materials / finishes
- Body: grey PC (high mechanical resistance, UV stability)
- Reflector: steel sheet, white colour (RAL 9003)
- Clips: polyamide + 15 % glass fibre or stainless steel + polyamide
- Sealing: polyurethane (PUR), foamed body groove
- Cable glands: screwed PG 13,5, or rubber (SBS)
- Terminal block: screwless, three-pole (basic version), or screwed
- Package contains stainless hooks and stainless brackets
Drawings and graphs of luminosity
Nothing you say?
Check out instructions in which we explain what can be read from these graphs.Manual
|Code||Type||Ta Max. [°C ]||Luminous flux of LED modules [lm ]||Luminous flux of light fitting [lm ]||Power consumption [W ]||System efficacy [lm/W ]||Net weight [kg ]||A [mm ]||D [mm ]|
|Up to ambient temperature ta = 45 °C - body: grey polycarbonate - diffusor with nanooptics NB (narrow beam angle), transparent polycarbonate|
|100273||NANOTTICA 1.4ft NB PC 4400/840||45||4400||4000||30||133||1.7||1175||700 - 960|
|100274||NANOTTICA 1.4ft NB PC 6400/840||45||6400||5820||43||135||1.7||1175||700 - 960|
|100275||NANOTTICA 1.5ft NB PC 5500/840||45||5500||5000||37||135||2||1455||970 - 1230|
|100276||NANOTTICA 1.5ft NB PC 8000/840||45||8000||7280||54||134||2||1455||970 - 1230|