Plastic industrial LED light fitting intended for extreme temperatures -40°C to +70°C, with diffuser made of translucent polycarbonate.
The light fitting is suitable for indoor and outdoor with roof with extreme ambient temperatures from (-40 °C to +70 °C). The fixture is designed especially for refrigeration, cold stores, bakeries, heating plants, metallurgical lines, glass factories and other premises without the danger of explosion of gases, dusts and flammable vapors.
The light fitting is resistant to dust, moisture and spouting water. The body and the diffuser made of polycarbonate (PC) have the increased resistance against deformation and impact.
(It is necessary to consider exhalation in the air which can reduce the usability of the plastic and aluminium at installations in an aggressive environment).
- Light fitting protection: IP66
- Maximum ambient temperature: ta = 70 °C
- Minimum ambient temperature: ta = -40 °C
- Lifetime: 50,000 hours / L80B10
- Standard model - CRI > 80: 4000 K
- Possibility of using in even higher ambient temperatures under the condition of a shortened service life of the light fitting – parameters solved within a particular project
- The watt and lumen values can, in accordance with valid standards, vary by ± 7,5 %
Materials / finishes
- Ventilation plug: type BVPB-01 made of polyamide, size M12 x 1.5
- Diffuser: translucent polycarbonate (PC), UV stable, impact-resistant
- Body: grey polycarbonate with Al coolers (PC Al), UV stable, impact-resistant
- Reflector: steel sheet, white colour (RAL 9003)
- Clips: stainless steel + polyamide
- Sealing: polyurethane (PUR), foamed body groove
- Cable glands: screwed PG 13,5
- Distance part: polyamide + 10 % glass fibre
- Terminal block: screwless, three-pole (basic version)
- LED modules, current driver
- Attachment with the use of side hangers to the wall
- Directly to a ceiling or a wall with the use of screws and stainless brackets
- Suspension with the use of stainless hooks
- Package contains stainless hooks and stainless brackets
Drawings and graphs of luminosity
Nothing you say?
Check out instructions in which we explain what can be read from these graphs.Manual
|Code||Type||Ta Max. [°C ]||Luminous flux of LED modules [lm ]||Luminous flux of light fitting [lm ]||Power consumption [W ]||System efficacy [lm/W ]||Net weight [kg ]||A [mm ]||D [mm ]|
|For ambient temperature up to ta = 70 °C - body: grey polycarbonate with Al coolers - diffuser: translucent polycarbonate|
|79820||FUTURA 1.5ft MAX PCc Al 4000/840||70||3880||3650||24||152||3.6||1452||940|
|79830||FUTURA 1.5ft MAX PCc Al 5500/840||65||5420||5090||33||154||3.6||1452||940|
|79840||FUTURA 2.4ft MAX PCc Al 6400/840||65||6260||5880||37||159||3||1172||700|
|79800||FUTURA 2.4ft MAX PCc Al 8800/840||60||8710||8190||51||161||3||1172||700|
|79850||FUTURA 2.5ft MAX PCc Al 8000/840||65||7750||7290||46||158||3.9||1452||940|
|79810||FUTURA 2.5ft MAX PCc Al 11000/840||60||12050||11330||71||160||3.9||1452||940|