PRIMA LED TUBE
Two-row plastic industrial LED light fitting, with diffuser made of transparent polycarbonate.
|Luminous flux of LED modules
|PRIMA LED TUBE 1x60 PC||35||800||0,7||662||350|
|PRIMA LED TUBE 1x120 PC||35||1700||1,5||1272||700|
|PRIMA LED TUBE 1x150 PC||35||2000||1,9||1572||940|
|PRIMA LED TUBE 2x60 PC||35||1600||1,2||662||350|
|PRIMA LED TUBE 2x120 PC||35||3400||2,1||1272||700|
|PRIMA LED TUBE 2x150 PC||35||4000||2,5||1572||940|
- For LED tubes Osram SubstiTUBE T8 EM Value 4000 K, 6500 K; lampholder G13
- Package contains stainless hooks and stainless brackets
- System efficacy: lm/W
- Degree of protection: IP66
- Minimum ambient temperature: ta = -25 °C
- Maximum ambient temperature: ta = 35 °C
- Minimum ambient temperature: ta = -25 °C version with emergency back-up source
- Maximum ambient temperature: ta = 35 °C version with emergency back-up source
- Life time: 50000 hours /
- Impact strength: IK10
- Certification CE, HACCP
- Suitable for suspended mounting
- Suitable for ceiling mounting
- Suitable for wall mounting
- Suitable for surface mounting
Materials / finishes
- Body: grey PC (high mechanical resistance, UV stability, RAL 7035)
- Diffuser: translucent PC (high mechanical resistance, UV stability)
- Reflector: steel sheet, white (RAL 9003)
- Clips: polyamide + 15 % fibreglass, stainless steel + polyamide
- Sealing: polyurethane (PUR), foam-filled base groove
- Connection: screwless three-pole terminal block, screwless three-pole terminal block, 3-wire connecting cabling for feed-through installation (1.5 mm2 cross-section, 2.5 mm2 available on demand), screwless five-pole terminal block, 5-wire connecting cabling for feed-through installation (1.5 mm2 cross-section, 2.5 mm2 available on demand), screwless five-pole terminal block
- Cable glands: rubber (SBS)
- It can be delivered in emergency version
Click the relevant product code in the table above to access the EULUMDAT (.ldt) files and the installation instructions for your luminaire.
Download the BIM objects.
More about BIM at bim.lighting.
Accessories to PRIMA LED TUBE
Drawings and graphs of luminosity
The light fitting is suitable for industrial indoor and outdoor roofed spaces, warehouses, sports areas, workshops, garages, transport terminals and utility structures without a danger of explosion of gases, dust and combustible fumes.
The light fitting is resistant to dust, moisture and spouting water. The body and the diffuser made of polycarbonate (PC) have the increased resistance against deformation and impact.
(It is necessary to consider exhalation in the air which can reduce the usability of the plastic at installations in an aggressive environment).