PRIMA LED Ex
Plastic industrial LED light fitting intended for environment with risk of explosion group II, category 3 (zone 2, 22), with diffuser made of translucent polycarbonate.
|Luminous flux of LED modules
|Luminous flux of light fitting:
|PRIMA LED Ex 1.2ft PCc 1600/840||60||1840||1690||11||2||662||350|
|PRIMA LED Ex 1.2ft PCc 2200/840||55||2560||2350||16||2||662||350|
|PRIMA LED Ex 1.4ft PCc 3200/840||60||3620||3330||23||3,2||1272||700|
|PRIMA LED Ex 1.4ft PCc 4400/840||55||5070||4660||31||3,3||1272||700|
|PRIMA LED Ex 1.4ft PCc 6400/840||55||7300||6720||44||3,3||1272||700|
|PRIMA LED Ex 1.5ft PCc 4000/840||60||4520||4160||27||4,1||1572||940|
|PRIMA LED Ex 1.5ft PCc 5500/840||55||6320||5810||38||4,2||1572||940|
|PRIMA LED Ex 1.5ft PCc 8000/840||55||9030||8310||53||4,2||1572||940|
|PRIMA LED Ex 2.2ft PCc 3200/840||60||3620||3330||22||2,1||662||350|
|PRIMA LED Ex 2.2ft PCc 4400/840||55||5120||4710||31||2,1||662||350|
|PRIMA LED Ex 2.4ft PCc 6400/840||60||7300||6720||43||3,4||1272||700|
|PRIMA LED Ex 2.4ft PCc 8800/840||55||10160||9350||60||3,5||1272||700|
|PRIMA LED Ex 2.4ft PCc 12800/840||40||14490||13330||85||3,7||1272||700|
|PRIMA LED Ex 2.5ft PCc 8000/840||60||9040||8320||54||4,3||1572||940|
|PRIMA LED Ex 2.5ft PCc 11000/840||55||12050||11090||71||4,4||1572||940|
|PRIMA LED Ex 2.5ft PCc 16000/840||40||17960||16520||106||4,6||1572||940|
|PRIMA LED Ex 2.5ft PCc 20000/840||40||19200||17660||118||4,6||1572||940|
- Standard model - CRI > 80: 4000 K
- Certification: TÜV CY 22 ATEX 0206610 X Issue: 01
- Terminal block: screwless, five-pole (version 1.4ft and 1.5ft), three-pole incl. earthing tape & screw for a perfect connection (basic version)
- Package contains stainless hooks and stainless brackets
- System efficacy: lm/W
- Degree of protection: IP66
- Minimum ambient temperature: ta = -25 °C
- Maximum ambient temperature: ta = 60 °C
- Life time: 50000 hours / L90/B10
- Impact strength: IK10
- Certification CE, EAC, ATEX, UKEX, CB
Materials / finishes
- Body: grey PC (high mechanical resistance, UV stability, RAL 7035)
- Diffuser: translucent PC (high mechanical resistance, UV stability)
- Reflector: steel sheet, white (RAL 9003)
- Clips: stainless steel + polyamide
- Sealing: polyurethane (PUR), foam-filled base groove
- Connection: screwless five-pole terminal block, screwless five-pole terminal block, 3-wire connecting cabling for feed-through installation (1.5 mm2 cross-section, 2.5 mm2 available on demand), screwless five-pole terminal block, 5-wire connecting cabling for feed-through installation (1.5 mm2 cross-section, 2.5 mm2 available on demand), screwless seven-pole terminal block, 7-wire connecting cabling for feed-through installation (1.5 mm2 cross-section, 2.5 mm2 available on demand), screwless seven-pole terminal block
- Cable glands: M20X1,5, ATEX thread
Click the relevant product code in the table above to access the EULUMDAT (.ldt) files and the installation instructions for your luminaire.
Download the BIM objects.
More about BIM at bim.lighting.
Accessories to PRIMA LED Ex
Drawings and graphs of luminosity
The light fitting is suitable for the environment with a danger of explosion of gas, dust and combustible fumes. The light fittings meet the requirements of Government Decree 116/2016 Coll. and European Community Directive No.2014/34/EU.
The light fitting is certified for the environment:
- II 3G Ex nR IIC T6 Gc
- II 3D Ex tc IIIC T70°C Dc
The basic requirements for safety and health protection are secured by the verification of conformity with the standards according to ČSN EN 60079-15,
ČSN EN 60079-0 and ČSN EN 60079-31.
The light fitting is resistant to dust, moisture and spouting water. The body and the diffuser made of polycarbonate (PC) have the increased resistence against deformation and impact.
(It is necessary to consider exhalation in the air reducing the usability of the plastic at installations in an aggressive environment.