Stainless metal industrial LED light fitting, with diffuser made of translucent tempered safety glass.
|Code||Type||Luminous flux of LED modules
|Luminous flux of light fitting:
|PERUN SLIM 1.2ft 1300/840||1310||1050||8,2||128||2,4||680||360|
|PERUN SLIM 1.2ft 1600/840||1560||1250||9,8||128||2,4||680||360|
|PERUN SLIM 1.2ft 2200/840||2140||1710||13,2||130||2,4||680||360|
|PERUN SLIM 1.4ft 2600/840||2600||2080||16,1||129||4,3||1290||850|
|PERUN SLIM 1.4ft 3200/840||3100||2480||19,1||130||4,3||1290||850|
|PERUN SLIM 1.4ft 4400/840||4300||3440||26||132||4,3||1290||850|
|PERUN SLIM 1.4ft 6400/840||6120||4900||36,1||136||4,3||1290||850|
|PERUN SLIM 1.5ft 3250/840||3240||2590||19,5||133||5,3||1600||1050|
|PERUN SLIM 1.5ft 4000/840||3850||3080||23,3||132||5,3||1600||1050|
|PERUN SLIM 1.5ft 5500/840||5340||4270||31,9||134||5,3||1600||1050|
|PERUN SLIM 1.5ft 8000/840||7780||6220||44,3||140||5,3||1600||1050|
- Standard model - CRI > 80: 4000 K
- Possibility of delivery of an EM kit M1h with battery autotesting
- Possibility of delivery of the diffuser with a safety foil (SF)
- Package contains stainless hooks and stainless brackets
- System efficacy: 140 lm/W
- Degree of protection: IP65
- Minimum ambient temperature: ta = -25 °C
- Maximum ambient temperature: ta = 35 °C
- Minimum ambient temperature: ta = 0 °C version with emergency back-up source
- Maximum ambient temperature: ta = 25 °C version with emergency back-up source
- Life time: 50000 hours / L90/B10
- Unified Glare Ratio (UGR) from 19,5 to 22,7
- Impact strength: IK10
- Chromaticity tolerance (initial MacAdam): SDCM3
- Certification CE
- Suitable for suspended mounting
- Suitable for ceiling mounting
- Suitable for wall mounting
- Suitable for surface mounting
Materials / finishes
- Body: steel sheet, impact resistant, chemically resistant
- Diffuser: satin, heat-strengthened safety glass
- Reflector: steel sheet, white (RAL 9003)
- Clips: stainless steel
- Sealing: silicone, on the base of the light
- Connection: screwless three-pole terminal block, screwless three-pole terminal block, 3-wire connecting cabling for feed-through installation (1.5 mm2 cross-section, 2.5 mm2 available on demand), screwless five-pole terminal block, 5-wire connecting cabling for feed-through installation (1.5 mm2 cross-section, 2.5 mm2 available on demand), screwless five-pole terminal block, screwless seven-pole terminal block, 7-wire connecting cabling for feed-through installation (1.5 mm2 cross-section, 2.5 mm2 available on demand), screwless seven-pole terminal block
- Cable glands: PG 13.5 thread, brass with surface finish
- It can be delivered in emergency version
- It can be delivered in dimmable version
Click the relevant product code in the table above to access the EULUMDAT (.ldt) files and the installation instructions for your luminaire.
Download the BIM objects.
More about BIM at bim.lighting.
Drawings and graphs of luminosity
The light fitting is suitable for industrial indoor and outdoor roofed spaces, warehouses, garages, workshops, sports areas, transport terminals, utility structures, agricultural operations and laboratories without a danger of explosion of gas, dust and combustible fumes.
The light fitting is resistant to deformation, dust, spouting water.
Characteristics of the used tempered glass and its shattering power are controlled by the ČSN EN 12150-1 standard. For applications where spontaneous fracture means a higher safety risk, we recommend to use the version with the safety film (SF).