LINEA SQUARE SNS
Square plastic indoor LED light fitting for surface mounting on the ceiling or on the wall, with impact-resistant diffuser made of translucent polycarbonate.
|Luminous flux of LED modules
|Luminous flux of light fitting:
|63352||LINEA SQUARE SNS 1550/840||35||1550||1240||10||124||1,4|
|63353||LINEA SQUARE SNS 1900/840||35||1900||1520||12||126||1,4|
|63354||LINEA SQUARE SNS 2200/840||35||2200||1760||14||125||1,4|
|63355||LINEA SQUARE SNS 2500/840||35||2500||2000||16||125||1,4|
|63561||LINEA SQUARE SNS 3600/840||30||3600||2880||24||120||1,5|
- Attachment directly to a ceiling or a wall with the use of screws
- System efficacy: 126 lm/W
- Degree of protection: IP54
- Minimum ambient temperature: ta = -25 °C
- Maximum ambient temperature: ta = 35 °C
- Minimum ambient temperature: ta = 0 °C version with emergency back-up source
- Maximum ambient temperature: ta = 25 °C version with emergency back-up source
- Life time: 50000 hours / L90/B10
- Unified Glare Ratio (UGR) from 22 to 22
- Impact strength: IK10
- Chromaticity tolerance (initial MacAdam): SDCM3
- Suitable for suspended mounting
- Suitable for ceiling mounting
- Suitable for wall mounting
- Suitable for surface mounting
Materials / finishes
- Body: white polycarbonate (PC, RAL 9003), UV stable, impact resistant
- Diffuser: translucent polycarbonate (PC), UV stable, impact resistant
- Reflector: steel sheet, white (RAL 9003)
- Clips: rotary cap (polyamide + 10 % fibreglass)
- Sealing: polyurethane (PUR), foam-filled base groove
- Connection: screwless three-pole terminal block
- Cable glands: rubber (SBS)
- It can be delivered in emergency version
- It can be delivered in dimmable version
Click the relevant product code in the table above to access the EULUMDAT (.ldt) files and the installation instructions for your luminaire.
Download the BIM objects.
More about BIM at bim.lighting.
Drawings and graphs of luminosity
LINEA family is a perfect lighting solution of modern and technically functional illumination. It offers ceiling and wall-mounted luminaires with balanced shadowing and uniform light. Thanks to various sizes, individual premises as well as public buildings can be attractively illuminated.
The Linea light fitting line can be used as a comprehensive solution for lighting of office buildings, schools, hospitals, libraries, as well as individual lighting of flat interiors, corridors, sanitary and welfare facilities.
Thanks to its high luminous efficiency and low power consumption, it can suitably replace compact fluorescent light fittings and fluorescent tube light fittings.