Plastic industrial LED light fitting suitable for spaces with low ceilings, with diffuser made of transparent polycarbonate.
|Luminous flux of LED modules
|Luminous flux of light fitting:
|72311||INNOVA 1.4ft WB PC 2600/840||50||2580||2240||16||140||1,5||1175||420 - 700|
|72321||INNOVA 1.4ft WB PC 3200/840||50||3110||2710||20||136||1,5||1175||420 - 700|
|72331||INNOVA 1.4ft WB PC 4400/840||45||4350||3780||27||140||1,5||1175||420 - 700|
|72341||INNOVA 1.4ft WB PC 6400/840||45||6260||5450||38||143||1,5||1175||420 - 700|
|72351||INNOVA 1.5ft WB PC 3250/840||50||3240||2820||20||141||1,8||1455||700 - 980|
|72361||INNOVA 1.5ft WB PC 4000/840||50||3880||3380||24||141||1,8||1455||700 - 980|
|72371||INNOVA 1.5ft WB PC 5500/840||45||5420||4720||33||143||1,8||1455||700 - 980|
|72381||INNOVA 1.5ft WB PC 8000/840||45||7740||6730||45||150||1,8||1455||700 - 980|
- External terminal strip makes it easy to connect the supply cable – PLUG and PLAY system
- Optional throughwiring (up to 5 wires inside the light fitting)
- Fully automatic 100% control of functionality and tightness (leak test) during production
- Optional delivery of supply cables with connectors in specific required length
- Standard model - CRI > 80: 4000 K
- Package contains stainless hooks and stainless brackets
- System efficacy: 150 lm/W
- Degree of protection: IP66/IP69
- Minimum ambient temperature: ta = -25 °C
- Maximum ambient temperature: ta = 50 °C
- Life time: 50000 hours / L90/B10
- Unified Glare Ratio (UGR) from 22 to 22
- Impact strength: IK10
- Chromaticity tolerance (initial MacAdam): SDCM3
- Certification CE, ENEC, CB, ESČ, HACCP
- Suitable for suspended mounting
- Suitable for ceiling mounting
- Suitable for wall mounting
- Suitable for surface mounting
Materials / finishes
- Body: grey PC (high mechanical resistance, UV stability, RAL 7035)
- Diffuser: translucent PC (high mechanical resistance, UV stability)
- Reflector: steel sheet, white (RAL 9003)
- Connection: external, 3-pole, 1.5 mm2 conductor cross-section (2.5 mm2 available on demand)
- External terminal block, 3 or 5 poles, 1.5 or 2.5 mm2 wire cross-section
- It can be delivered in dimmable version
Click the relevant product code in the table above to access the EULUMDAT (.ldt) files and the installation instructions for your luminaire.
Download the BIM objects.
More about BIM at bim.lighting.
Accessories to INNOVA WB
Drawings and graphs of luminosity
Closed and non-dismountable light fitting according to the standard ČSN EN 60598-1 part 4 with Wide Beam optics, suitable for inside and outside spaces (even without shelter), intended for suspension height from 2.5 to 5 m, e.g.: production premises, parking buildings and garages, workshops, cellars, pedestrian underpasses and underground rooms with low ceilings. The structural design of the light fitting (IP69) allows even placement in food-processing industry - HACCP.
The light fitting resists dust, humidity and washing with spouting water up to 80 °C. The body and the diffuser made of PC material have high mechanical resistance against impact and deformation.
An external terminal strip makes it easy and quick to connect the supply cable with no need to open the fitting (PLUG and PLAY system).
Emissions in the environment of use may reduce the usability of the plastics; for more information.