Dustproof, waterproof and impact resistant closed plastic industrial LED light fittings for direct and indirect illumination.
|Luminous flux of LED modules
|Luminous flux of light fitting:
|16280||INNOVA 1.4ft TRS PC 2600/840||50||2580||2240||16||140||1,5||1175||420 - 700|
|16211||INNOVA 1.4ft TRS PC 3200/840||50||3110||2710||20||136||1,5||1175||420 - 700|
|16221||INNOVA 1.4ft TRS PC 4400/840||45||4350||3780||27||140||1,5||1175||420 - 700|
|16231||INNOVA 1.4ft TRS PC 6400/840||45||6260||5450||38||143||1,5||1175||420 - 700|
|16241||INNOVA 1.5ft TRS PC 3250/840||50||3240||2820||20||141||1,8||1455||700 - 980|
|16251||INNOVA 1.5ft TRS PC 4000/840||50||3880||3380||24||141||1,8||1455||700 - 980|
|16261||INNOVA 1.5ft TRS PC 5500/840||45||5420||4720||33||143||1,8||1455||700 - 980|
|16271||INNOVA 1.5ft TRS PC 8000/840||45||7740||6730||45||150||1,8||1455||700 - 980|
- External terminal strip makes it easy to connect the supply cable – PLUG and PLAY system
- Partial illumination of the space over the fitting
- Easy cleaning and maintenance without need of replacing the light sources
- Optional throughwiring (up to 5 wires inside the light fitting)
- Fully automatic 100% control of functionality and tightness (leak test) during production
- Optional delivery of supply cables with connectors in specific required length
- Eliminated risk of mechanical and electrostatic damage to LED chips
- Variable suspension pitch; optional installation of light fitting even on an existing structure on which the original light fittings were suspended
- Standard model - CRI > 80: 4000 K
- Package contains stainless hooks and stainless brackets
- System efficacy: 150 lm/W
- Degree of protection: IP66/IP69
- Minimum ambient temperature: ta = -25 °C
- Maximum ambient temperature: ta = 50 °C
- Life time: 50000 hours / L90/B10
- Unified Glare Ratio (UGR) from 22 to 22
- Impact strength: IK10
- Chromaticity tolerance (initial MacAdam): SDCM3
- Certification CE, ENEC, CB, ESČ, HACCP
- Suitable for suspended mounting
- Suitable for ceiling mounting
- Suitable for wall mounting
- Suitable for surface mounting
Materials / finishes
- Body: clear PC (high mechanical resistance, UV stability)
- Diffuser: clear PC (high mechanical resistance, UV stability)
- Reflector: steel sheet, white (RAL 9003), modified for indirect lighting
- Connection: external, 3-pole, 1.5 mm2 conductor cross-section (2.5 mm2 available on demand)
- External terminal block, 3 or 5 poles, 1.5 or 2.5 mm2 wire cross-section
- It can be delivered in dimmable version
Click the relevant product code in the table above to access the EULUMDAT (.ldt) files and the installation instructions for your luminaire.
Download the BIM objects.
More about BIM at bim.lighting.
Accessories to INNOVA TRS
Drawings and graphs of luminosity
An enclosed, non-dismantable and fully transparent luminaire featuring a user non-replaceable light source in accordance with ČSN EN 60598-1(4). The fixture is a perfect choice for inside as well as outside spaces (roof and unroofed) with luminaire installation height ranging from 2.5 m to 5 m such as: production plants, (multistorey) car parks and garages, workshops, corridors, cellars, pedestrian underpasses and underground spaces with low ceilings. The structural design of the light fitting (IP69) allows even placement in food-processing industry - HACCP.
The light fitting resists dust, humidity and washing with spouting water up to 80 °C. The body and the diffuser made of PC material have high mechanical resistance against impact and deformation.
An external terminal strip makes it easy and quick to connect the supply cable with no need to open the fitting (PLUG and PLAY system).
Emissions in the environment of use may reduce the usability of the plastics.