ALUMAX LED MAX
Industrial LED light fitting made of grey aluminium section intended for extreme temperatures -40°C to +75°C, with high chemical resistance, with diffuser made of tempered safety glass.
|Luminous flux of LED modules
|Luminous flux of light fitting:
|ALUMAX LED 1.5ft MAX 4000/840||75||3850||2930||23,3||126||5||1524||1434|
|ALUMAX LED 1.5ft MAX 5500/840||70||5340||4060||31,9||127||5||1524||1434|
|ALUMAX LED 2.4ft MAX 6400/840||70||6240||4680||36,3||129||4,3||1224||1134|
|ALUMAX LED 2.4ft MAX 8800/840||65||8690||6520||49,7||131||4,3||1224||1134|
|ALUMAX LED 2.5ft MAX 8000/840||70||7770||5830||44,4||131||5,3||1524||1434|
|ALUMAX LED 2.5ft MAX 11000/840||65||12310||9230||71,1||130||5,3||1524||1434|
- Standard model - CRI > 80: 4000 K
- Possibility of using in even higher ambient temperatures under the condition of a shortened service life of the light fitting – parameters solved within a particular project
- Package contains stainless sheet suspension brackets and FeZn sliding hangers
- System efficacy: 131 lm/W
- Degree of protection: IP66
- Minimum ambient temperature: ta = -40 °C
- Maximum ambient temperature: ta = 75 °C
- Life time: 50000 hours / L80/B10
- Unified Glare Ratio (UGR) from 20,6 to 24,2
- Impact strength: IK10
- Chromaticity tolerance (initial MacAdam): SDCM3
- Certification CE
- Suitable for suspended mounting
- Suitable for ceiling mounting
- Suitable for wall mounting
- Suitable for surface mounting
Materials / finishes
- Body: grey aluminium profile, powder coated
- Diffuser: satin, heat-strengthened safety glass
- Reflector: steel sheet, white (RAL 9003)
- Clips: stainless steel
- Sealing: polyurethane (PUR) in the groove on the body
- Connection: screwless three-pole terminal block, screwless three-pole terminal block, 3-wire connecting cabling for feed-through installation (1.5 mm2 cross-section, 2.5 mm2 available on demand), screwless five-pole terminal block, 5-wire connecting cabling for feed-through installation (1.5 mm2 cross-section, 2.5 mm2 available on demand), screwless five-pole terminal block, screwless seven-pole terminal block, 7-wire connecting cabling for feed-through installation (1.5 mm2 cross-section, 2.5 mm2 available on demand)
- Cable glands: brass, M18X1.5
- It can be delivered in dimmable version
Click the relevant product code in the table above to access the EULUMDAT (.ldt) files and the installation instructions for your luminaire.
Download the BIM objects.
More about BIM at bim.lighting.
Accessories to ALUMAX LED MAX
Drawings and graphs of luminosity
The light fitting is suitable for indoor and outdoor with roof with extreme ambient temperatures from (-40 °C to +75 °C). The fixture is designed especially for refrigeration, cold stores, bakeries, heating plants, metallurgical lines, glass factories and other premises without the danger of explosion of gases, dusts and flammable vapors.
The light fitting is resistant to deformation, dust, spouting water and chemically aggressive environment.
Characteristics of the used tempered glass and its shattering power are controlled by the ČSN EN 12150-1 standard.