The company TREVOS has recently launched its 7th generation industry luminaire onto the market.
The luminaire is designed for spaces where a high degree of protection is required (protection against dust and water complies with IP66/IP69 ratings). Therefore, it is perfectly suitable for production areas, warehouses (logistics centres), parking facilities, agricultural buildings, etc. The luminaire boasts a high added value and is manufactured to comply with high technical standards.
- The light fixture, which uses LEDs as the source of light, is enclosed and is not to be disassembled during its service life. Each product automatically undergoes a tightness test, which ensures 100% reliability, protection, and electrical safety.
- Perfect tightness makes it possible for the fixture construction to be connected to the interconnector placed on its side. This has two advantages: First, the luminaire does not need to be disassembled in order to be installed. Second, it is not necessary to connect the conductor to a lustre terminal.
- Additionally, the luminaire design uses sliding curtains. These make it possible to easily replace the original light fixtures and install the luminaires between them. The curtain span ranges from 420 to 980mm depending on the luminaire type.
- All in all, this solution brings customers a number of advantages. One of these is the fact that installing and interconnecting the luminaires takes a shorter period of time. A practical assembly test showed that the winning solution is a connector because it takes as little as about one third of the time that is normally needed to connect a lighting system (check out our TREVOS YouTube channel).
- Three luminaire characteristics are offered to suit various areas. These range from Innova WB (wide beam) suitable for an assembly height of 2.5m to Innova NB (narrow beam) suitable for a ceiling height of up to 12m. This is enabled by the use of various diffusers with different optics as well as the primary diffuser being placed directly on the LED chips.
A smart solution that guarantees variability
Innova is a TREVOS-made luminaire boasting timeless design. It is a technologically advanced and smart solution that brings customers a high added value by saving their time, effort, and energy. The luminaires can also be supplied together with cables with attached connectors depending on the planned connection type. This means the only thing an assembler needs to do is connect these connectors and a relevant luminaire or a lighting system. The luminaire is produced in over 300 varieties (2.600 – 8.000 lm) including a three-phase connection, dimming, emergency lighting, and sensors. The standard length of connecting cables is 1 or 3 metres. However, TREVOS is ready to address our clients' and their projects' specific needs.
Innova is made of high quality polycarbonate (PC) and a number of other highly durable materials. These make it possible for the luminaire to be used in chemically aggressive spaces. The overall rigidity, solidity, durability and good thermal management of the electronic components ensures the luminaire boasts a long life cycle in temperatures up to 50°C, for which it is certified. TREVOS products, which are often switched on continuously, are offered with a five-year warranty. Please, find more information on www.innova.lighting.