ALUMAX LED MAX
Industrial LED light fitting made of grey aluminium section intended for extreme temperatures -40°C to +75°C, with high chemical resistance, with diffuser made of tempered safety glass.
The light fitting is suitable for indoor and outdoor with roof with extreme ambient temperatures from (-40 °C to +75 °C). The fixture is designed especially for refrigeration, cold stores, bakeries, heating plants, metallurgical lines, glass factories and other premises without the danger of explosion of gases, dusts and flammable vapors.
The light fitting is resistant to deformation, dust, spouting water and chemically aggressive environment.
Characteristics of the used tempered glass and its shattering power are controlled by the ČSN EN 12150-1 standard.
Suitability for use
- Light fitting protection: IP66
- Maximum ambient temperature: ta = 75 °C
- Minimum ambient temperature: ta = -40 °C
- Lifetime: 50,000 hours / L80B10
- Standard model - CRI > 80: 4000 K
- Possibility of using in even higher ambient temperatures under the condition of a shortened service life of the light fitting – parameters solved within a particular project
- The watt and lumen values can, in accordance with valid standards, vary by ± 7,5 %
Materials / finishes
- Ventilation plug: type BVPB-01 made of brass, size M12 x 1,5
- Diffuser: tempered glass
- Reflector: steel sheet, white colour (RAL 9003)
- Clips: stainless
- Sealing: polyurethane sealing (PUR) in body groove
- Cable glands: brass M18 x 1,5
- Terminal block: screwless, three-pole (basic version)
- Side covers: grey aluminium alloy with plastic side plates for fixation and suspension of glass at assembly, surface treated with powder-coated colour
- LED modules, current driver
- Attachment with the use of side hangers to the wall
- Directly to a ceiling or a wall with the use of screws and stainless brackets
- To a ceiling or a wall with the use of FeZn sliding hangers in body groove
- Package contains stainless sheet suspension brackets and FeZn sliding hangers
Drawings and graphs of luminosity
Nothing you say?
Check out instructions in which we explain what can be read from these graphs.Manual
|Code||Type||Ta Max.[°C]||Luminous flux of LED modules[lm]||Luminous flux of light fitting[lm]||Power consumption[W]||System efficacy[lm/W]||Net weight[kg]||A[mm]||D[mm]|
|For ambient temperature up to ta = 75 °C - body: aluminum profile - diffuser: thermally toughened glass|
|79730||ALUMAX LED MAX 1.5ft 4000/840||75||4000||3050||24||127||5||1524||1434|
|79700||ALUMAX LED MAX 1.5ft 5500/840||70||5500||4100||33||124||5||1524||1434|
|79740||ALUMAX LED MAX 2.4ft 6400/840||70||6400||4920||38||129||4.3||1224||1134|
|79710||ALUMAX LED MAX 2.4ft 8800/840||65||8800||6480||52||125||4.3||1224||1134|
|79750||ALUMAX LED MAX 2.5ft 8000/840||70||8000||6020||48||125||5.3||1524||1434|
|79720||ALUMAX LED MAX 2.5ft 11000/840||65||11000||8100||65||125||5.3||1524||1434|