Ceiling height from 2.5 to 4 m, impact resistant.
The fixture boasts a low unified glare rating with UGR values its patented nanooptics. This ensures eye comfort, high visual performance and workplace safety, which indirectly translates into higher productivity.
The fitting is highly recommended for illumination of premises where workers’ visual precision is of paramount importance. These include workshops where fine assembly work is performed as well as craft workshops and visual inspection areas.
The fitting’s wide beam angle makes it a great choice for premises with an optimum fitting installation height ranging from 2.5 to 4 m. It is designed for indoor spaces, production plants, multi-storey car parks and garages as well as workshops, corridors, cellars, pedestrian underpasses and underground spaces with low ceilings. IP69-rated and HACCP-compliant, the fitting’s design also makes it suitable for the food industry.
Made of clear polycarbonate, the base and the diffuser boast high impact and deformation resistance. Emissions in the environment of use may reduce the usability of the plastics.
- Wide Beam angle (WB), optimum luminaire installation height from 2.5 to 4 m
- Maximum system efficacy: 137 lm/W
- Light fitting protection: IP66 / IP69
- Maximum ambient temperature: ta = 25 °C (version with emergency back-up source for 1 or 3 hours; M1h, M3h)
- Lifetime: 50,000 hours / L90B10
- Standard model - CRI > 80: 4000 K
- At request CRI > 80: 3000 K, 5000 K, 6500 K, CRI > 90: 3000 K, 4000 K, 5000 K, 6500 K
- Patented optics ensures absolute control over light beam distribution
- Optional throughwiring (up to 7 wires inside the light fitting)
- It can be delivered in dimmable or emergency version
- Multipurpose snap-in mounting clips – easy attachment to a track lighting system with a width of 60 mm
- Variable suspension pitch; optional installation of light fitting even on an existing structure on which the original light fittings were suspended
- High mechanical resistance IK10
- High temperature resistance in a range from ta = -25 °C to ta = 50 °C
- The watt and lumen values can, in accordance with valid standards, vary by ± 7,5 %
- MacAdam = 3 SDCM
- Certification: ESČ, ENEC, CB, HACCP
- Diffuser: transparent PC with nanooptics Wide Beam (high mechanical resistance, UV stability)
Materials / finishes
- Body: grey polycarbonate (PC), UV stable, impact-resistant
- Reflector: steel sheet, white colour (RAL 9003)
- Clips: polyamide + 15 % glass fibre or stainless steel + polyamide
- Sealing: polyurethane (PUR), foamed body groove
- Cable glands: screwed PG 13,5, or rubber (SBS)
- Terminal block: screwless, three-pole (basic version), or screwed
- Package contains stainless hooks and stainless brackets
Drawings and graphs of luminosity
Nothing you say?
Check out instructions in which we explain what can be read from these graphs.Manual
|Code||Type||Ta Max. [°C ]||Luminous flux of LED modules [lm ]||Luminous flux of light fitting [lm ]||Power consumption [W ]||System efficacy [lm/W ]||Net weight [kg ]||A [mm ]||D [mm ]|
|Up to ambient temperature ta = 50 °C - body: grey polycarbonate - diffusor with nanooptics WB (wide beam angle), transparent polycarbonate|
|100385||NANOTTICA 1.4ft WB PC 2600/840||50||2600||2400||18||133||1.7||1175||700 - 960|
|100386||NANOTTICA 1.4ft WB PC 3200/840||50||3200||2960||22||134||1.7||1175||700 - 960|
|100387||NANOTTICA 1.4ft WB PC 4400/840||45||4400||4070||30||135||1.7||1175||700 - 960|
|100388||NANOTTICA 1.4ft WB PC 6400/840||45||6400||5920||43||137||1.7||1175||700 - 960|
|100389||NANOTTICA 1.5ft WB PC 3250/840||50||3250||3000||22||136||2||1455||970 - 1230|
|100390||NANOTTICA 1.5ft WB PC 4000/840||50||4000||3700||27||137||2||1455||970 - 1230|
|100391||NANOTTICA 1.5ft WB PC 5500/840||45||5500||5080||37||137||2||1455||970 - 1230|
|100392||NANOTTICA 1.5ft WB PC 8000/840||45||8000||7400||54||137||2||1455||970 - 1230|