Dustproof, waterproof and impact resistant closed plastic industrial LED light fittings for direct and indirect illumination.
An enclosed, non-dismantable and fully transparent luminaire featuring a user non-replaceable light source in accordance with ČSN EN 60598-1(4). The fixture is a perfect choice for inside as well as outside spaces (roof and unroofed) with luminaire installation height ranging from 2.5 m to 5 m such as: production plants, (multistorey) car parks and garages, workshops, corridors, cellars, pedestrian underpasses and underground spaces with low ceilings. The structural design of the light fitting (IP69) allows even placement in food-processing industry - HACCP.
The light fitting resists dust, humidity and washing with spouting water up to 80 °C. The body and the diffuser made of PC material have high mechanical resistance against impact and deformation.
An external terminal strip makes it easy and quick to connect the supply cable with no need to open the fitting (PLUG and PLAY system).
Emissions in the environment of use may reduce the usability of the plastics.
- Partial illumination of the space over the fitting
- Easy cleaning and maintenance without need of replacing the light sources
- Maximum system efficacy: 150 lm/W
- Light fitting protection: IP66 / IP69
- Lifetime: 50,000 hours / L90B10
- At request CRI > 80: 3000 K, 5000 K, 6500 K, CRI > 90: 3000 K, 4000 K
- 3 or 5-pole external terminal strip, conductor cross-sectional area: 1.5 or 2.5 mm2
- External terminal strip makes it easy to connect the supply cable – PLUG and PLAY system
- Optional throughwiring (up to 5 wires inside the light fitting)
- Fully automatic 100% control of functionality and tightness (leak test) during production
- Optional delivery of supply cables with connectors in specific required length
- Electric equipment: LED modules, fixed output driver or DALI driver
- It can be delivered in dimmable version
- Eliminated risk of mechanical and electrostatic damage to LED chips
- Variable suspension pitch; optional installation of light fitting even on an existing structure on which the original light fittings were suspended
- High mechanical resistance IK10
- High temperature resistance in a range from ta = -25 °C to ta = 50 °C
- The watt and lumen values can, in accordance with valid standards, vary by ± 7,5 %
- Certification: ESČ, CB, HACCP
Materials / finishes
- Ventilation diaphragm in the base eliminating vacuum and condensate build-up
- Diffuser: transparent polycarbonate (PC), UV stable, impact-resistant
- Body: transparent polycarbonate (PC), UV stable, impact-resistant
- Reflector: steel sheet, white colour (RAL 9003), modified for indirect illumination
- Electric equipment: LED modules, current driver or current driver DALI
- Package contains stainless hooks and stainless brackets
Drawings and graphs of luminosity
Nothing you say?
Check out instructions in which we explain what can be read from these graphs.Manual
|Code||Type||Ta Max. [°C ]||Luminous flux of LED modules [lm ]||Luminous flux of light fitting [lm ]||Power consumption [W ]||System efficacy [lm/W ]||Net weight [kg ]||A [mm ]||D [mm ]|
|For ambient temperature ta = 50 °C - body: transparent polycarbonate - diffuser: transparent polycarbonate|
|16280||INNOVA 1.4ft TRS PC 2600/840||50||2580||2240||16||140||1.5||1175||420 - 700|
|16211||INNOVA 1.4ft TRS PC 3200/840||50||3110||2710||20||136||1.5||1175||420 - 700|
|16221||INNOVA 1.4ft TRS PC 4400/840||45||4350||3780||27||140||1.5||1175||420 - 700|
|16231||INNOVA 1.4ft TRS PC 6400/840||45||6260||5450||38||143||1.5||1175||420 - 700|
|16241||INNOVA 1.5ft TRS PC 3250/840||50||3240||2820||20||141||1.8||1455||700 - 980|
|16251||INNOVA 1.5ft TRS PC 4000/840||50||3880||3380||24||141||1.8||1455||700 - 980|
|16261||INNOVA 1.5ft TRS PC 5500/840||45||5420||4720||33||143||1.8||1455||700 - 980|
|16271||INNOVA 1.5ft TRS PC 8000/840||45||7740||6730||45||150||1.8||1455||700 - 980|