Plastic industrial LED light fitting with high chemical resistance, suitable also for outdoor spaces, with diffuser made of translucent acrylate.
Closed and non-dismountable light fitting according to the standard ČSN EN 60598-1 part 4 intended for chemically challenging or agricultural premises with incidence of vapours like ammonia, lye, alkaline compounds and hot water (hydrolysis). The light fitting is suitable particularly for agricultural and industrial buildings like farms, stables, production and warehouse premises, car wash units and laboratories without explosion hazard. The structural design of the light fitting (IP69) allows even placement in food-processing industry - HACCP.
The light fitting resists dust, humidity and washing with spouting water up to 80 °C. The body and the diffuser made of ABS material have high chemical resistance.
Easy, fast and maximally efficient mounting is achieved when using the cables with connectors delivered by us.
Emissions in the environment of use may reduce the usability of the plastics; for more information.
Suitability for use
- Light fitting protection: IP66 / IP69
- Maximum ambient temperature: ta = 50 °C
- Lifetime: 50,000 hours / L90B10
- Standard model - CRI > 80: 4000 K
- Electric equipment: LED modules, fixed output driver or DALI driver
- The watt and lumen values can, in accordance with valid standards, vary by ± 7,5 %
- Certification: ESČ, ENEC, CB, HACCP
Materials / finishes
- Diffuser: translucent ABS = UV stable, chemically resistant
- Body: dark grey ABS (high chemical resistance, UV stability)
- Interconnection cable with two connectors for mutual spacing between light fittings of 0 m, 1 m, 3 m or for requested spacing
- Cable with one connector for connection of the light fitting to the voltage source in a distance of 1 m, 3 m or in a requested length
- Connectors with 3, 5 or 7 poles, wire section 1.5 or 2.5 mm2
- Electric equipment: LED modules, current driver or current driver DALI
- Attachment with the use of side hangers to the wall
- Directly to a ceiling or a wall with the use of screws and stainless brackets
- Suspension with the use of stainless hooks
Drawings and graphs of luminosity
Nothing you say?
Check out instructions in which we explain what can be read from these graphs.Manual
|Code||Type||Ta Max.[°C]||Luminous flux of LED modules[lm]||Luminous flux of light fitting[lm]||Power consumption[W]||System efficacy[lm/W]||Net weight[kg]||A[mm]||D[mm]|
|Up to ambient temperature ta = 50 °C - body: dark grey ABS - diffuser: translucent ABS|
|72411||INNOVA 1.4ft ABS 2600/840||50||2600||2340||18||130||1.5||1175||420 - 700|
|72421||INNOVA 1.4ft ABS 3200/840||50||3200||2890||22||131||1.5||1175||420 - 700|
|72431||INNOVA 1.4ft ABS 4400/840||45||4400||3960||30||132||1.5||1175||420 - 700|
|72441||INNOVA 1.4ft ABS 6400/840||45||6400||5710||43||133||1.5||1175||420 - 700|
|72401||INNOVA 1.4ft ABS 8800/840||40||8800||7860||58||136||1.5||1175||420 - 700|
|72451||INNOVA 1.5ft ABS 3250/840||50||3250||2840||22||129||1.8||1455||700 - 980|
|72461||INNOVA 1.5ft ABS 4000/840||50||4000||3570||27||132||1.8||1455||700 - 980|
|72471||INNOVA 1.5ft ABS 5500/840||45||5500||4990||37||135||1.8||1455||700 - 980|
|72481||INNOVA 1.5ft ABS 8000/840||45||8000||7170||54||133||1.8||1455||700 - 980|
|72491||INNOVA 1.5ft ABS 11000/840||40||11000||9620||71||135||1.8||1455||700 - 980|