Plastic industrial LED light fitting with high chemical resistance, suitable also for outdoor spaces, with diffuser made of translucent acrylate.
Closed and non-dismountable light fitting according to the standard ČSN EN 60598-1 part 4 intended for chemically challenging or agricultural premises with incidence of vapours like ammonia, lye, alkaline compounds and hot water (hydrolysis). The light fitting is suitable particularly for agricultural and industrial buildings like farms, stables, production and warehouse premises, car wash units and laboratories without explosion hazard. The structural design of the light fitting (IP69) allows even placement in food-processing industry - HACCP.
The light fitting resists dust, humidity and washing with spouting water up to 80 °C. The body and the diffuser made of ABS material have high chemical resistance.
An external terminal strip makes it easy and quick to connect the supply cable with no need to open the fitting (PLUG and PLAY system).
Emissions in the environment of use may reduce the usability of the plastics; for more information.
- Light fitting protection: IP66 / IP69
- Maximum ambient temperature: ta = 50 °C
- Lifetime: 50,000 hours / L90B10
- Standard model - CRI > 80: 4000 K
- 3 or 5-pole external terminal strip, conductor cross-sectional area: 1.5 or 2.5 mm2
- External terminal strip makes it easy to connect the supply cable – PLUG and PLAY system
- Optional throughwiring (up to 5 wires inside the light fitting)
- Modernized stainless steel snap-in mounting clips – easy attachment to a track lighting system with a width of 60 mm
- Fully automatic 100% control of functionality and tightness (leak test) during production
- Optional delivery of supply cables with connectors in specific required length
- Electric equipment: LED modules, fixed output driver or DALI driver
- It can be delivered in dimmable version
- Easy installation into rows in version with Wieland external terminal block
- The watt and lumen values can, in accordance with valid standards, vary by ± 7,5 %
- Certification: ESČ, ENEC, CB, HACCP
Materials / finishes
- Ventilation diaphragm in the base eliminating vacuum and condensate build-up
- Diffuser: translucent ABS = UV stable, chemically resistant
- Body: dark grey ABS (high chemical resistance, UV stability)
- Electric equipment: LED modules, current driver or current driver DALI
- Attachment with the use of side hangers to the wall
- Directly to a ceiling or a wall with the use of screws and stainless brackets
- Suspension with the use of stainless hooks
- Package contains stainless hooks and stainless brackets
Drawings and graphs of luminosity
Nothing you say?
Check out instructions in which we explain what can be read from these graphs.Manual
|Code||Type||Ta Max. [°C ]||Luminous flux of LED modules [lm ]||Luminous flux of light fitting [lm ]||Power consumption [W ]||System efficacy [lm/W ]||Net weight [kg ]||A [mm ]||D [mm ]|
|Up to ambient temperature ta = 50 °C - body: dark grey ABS - diffuser: translucent ABS|
|72411||INNOVA 1.4ft ABS 2600/840||50||2600||2470||18||137||1.5||1175||420 - 700|
|72421||INNOVA 1.4ft ABS 3200/840||50||3200||3050||22||139||1.5||1175||420 - 700|
|72431||INNOVA 1.4ft ABS 4400/840||45||4400||4180||30||139||1.5||1175||420 - 700|
|72441||INNOVA 1.4ft ABS 6400/840||45||6400||6030||43||140||1.5||1175||420 - 700|
|72401||INNOVA 1.4ft ABS 8800/840||40||8800||8110||58||140||1.6||1175||420 - 700|
|72451||INNOVA 1.5ft ABS 3250/840||50||3250||3000||22||136||1.8||1455||700 - 980|
|72461||INNOVA 1.5ft ABS 4000/840||50||4000||3770||27||140||1.8||1455||700 - 980|
|72471||INNOVA 1.5ft ABS 5500/840||45||5500||5270||37||142||1.8||1455||700 - 980|
|72481||INNOVA 1.5ft ABS 8000/840||45||8000||7570||54||140||1.8||1455||700 - 980|
|72491||INNOVA 1.5ft ABS 11000/840||40||11000||9950||71||140||1.9||1455||700 - 980|