Plastic industrial LED light fitting suitable for outdoor spaces with shelter, with diffuser made of translucent polycarbonate.
The light fitting is equipped with a ventilation plug made of polyamide which eliminates the presence of condensation fumes and underpressure in the light fitting caused by ambient temperature fluctuations.
The light fitting is resistant to dust, moisture and spouting water. The body and the diffuser made of polycarbonate (PC) have the increased resistance against deformation and impact.
(It is necessary to consider exhalation in the air which can reduce the usability of the plastic and aluminium at installations in an aggressive environment).
- Light fitting protection: IP66
- Maximum ambient temperature: ta = 50 °C, Maximum ambient temperature: ta = 25 °C (version with emergency back-up source for 1 or 3 hours; M1h, M3h)
- Lifetime: 50,000 hours / L90B10
- Standard model - CRI > 80: 4000 K
- The watt and lumen values can, in accordance with valid standards, vary by ± 7,5 %
- Certification: ENEC, CB, HACCP
Materials / finishes
- Ventilation plug: type BVPB-01 made of polyamide, size M12 x 1.5
- Diffuser: translucent polycarbonate (PC), UV stable, impact-resistant
- Body: grey polycarbonate with Al coolers (PC Al), UV stable, impact-resistant
- Reflector: steel sheet, white colour (RAL 9003)
- Clips: polyamide + 15 % glass fibre or stainless steel + polyamide
- Sealing: polyurethane (PUR), foamed body groove
- Cable glands: screwed PG 13,5
- Distance part: polyamide + 10 % glass fibre
- Terminal block: screwless, three-pole (basic version)
- Electric equipment: LED modules, current driver or current driver DALI
- Attachment with the use of side hangers to the wall
- Directly to a ceiling or a wall with the use of screws and stainless brackets
- Suspension with the use of stainless hooks
- Package contains stainless hooks and stainless brackets
Drawings and graphs of luminosity
Nothing you say?
Check out instructions in which we explain what can be read from these graphs.Manual
|Code||Type||Ta Max. [°C ]||Luminous flux of LED modules [lm ]||Luminous flux of light fitting [lm ]||Power consumption [W ]||System efficacy [lm/W ]||Net weight [kg ]||A [mm ]||D [mm ]|
|For ambient temperature ta = 50 °C - body: grey polycarbonate with Al coolers - diffuser: translucent polycarbonate|
|76010||FUTURA 2.2ft VP PC Al 2600/840||50||2630||2470||16||154||1.5||612||475|
|76020||FUTURA 2.2ft VP PC Al 3200/840||50||3110||2920||19||154||1.5||612||475|
|76030||FUTURA 2.2ft VP PC Al 4400/840||45||4390||4130||27||153||1.7||612||475|
|76040||FUTURA 2.4ft VP PC Al 5200/840||50||5150||4840||31||156||2.9||1172||700|
|76050||FUTURA 2.4ft VP PC Al 6400/840||50||6260||5880||37||159||2.9||1172||700|
|76060||FUTURA 2.4ft VP PC Al 8800/840||45||8710||8190||51||161||3||1172||700|
|76410||FUTURA 2.4ft VP PC Al 12800/840||35||14000||13160||84||157||3||1172||700|
|76070||FUTURA 2.5ft VP PC Al 6500/840||50||6380||6000||38||158||3.8||1452||940|
|76080||FUTURA 2.5ft VP PC Al 8000/840||50||7750||7290||46||158||3.9||1452||940|
|76090||FUTURA 2.5ft VP PC Al 11000/840||45||12050||11330||71||160||3.9||1452||940|
|76420||FUTURA 2.5ft VP PC Al 16000/840||35||17550||16500||104||159||3.9||1452||940|