Plastic industrial LED light fitting intended for emergency lighting, with diffuser made of translucent polycarbonate.
Non-maintained emergency luminaire for escape routes, available for use in high ambient temperature, ta = 50 °C, is intended by its function and shape primarily for being in a set with Futura and Innova light fittings.
It is recommended for escape routes of interior industrial rooms, storage halls, sports premises, agricultural buildings and laboratories without hazard of explosion of gases, dusts and flammable vapours.
It is resistant to dust, moisture and spouting water. The body and the diffuser made of polycarbonate (PC) have increased resistance against deformation and impact.
Suitability for use
- Light fitting protection: IP66
- Maximum ambient temperature: ta = 50 °C
- LED module lifetime: 50 000 hours / L80B20
- CRI > 80: 6500 K
- 1-year warranty for battery, 2-year warranty for EM kit (unit + LED module)
- The watt and lumen values can, in accordance with valid standards, vary by ± 7,5 %
Materials / finishes
- Light fitting connection: cable gland PG 13,5 / 16 or connector
- Diffuser: translucent PC (high mechanical resistance, UV stability)
- Body: grey PC (high mechanical resistance, UV stability)
- Reflector: steel sheet, white colour (RAL 9003)
- Clips: polyamide + 15 % glass fibre or stainless steel + polyamide
- Sealing: polyurethane (PUR), foamed body groove
- Distance part: polyamide + 10 % glass fibre
- EM kit including Ni-Cd battery without autotest, LED module / EM kit including LiFePO4 battery with autotest, LED module
- The package includes stainless hooks and stainless brackets; if ordered without cables, packaging includes connector counterpart
Drawings and graphs of luminosity
Nothing you say?
Check out instructions in which we explain what can be read from these graphs.Manual
|Code||Type||Autonomy [hr. ]||Luminous flux of light fitting [lm ]||Power in emergency mode [W ]||System efficacy [lm/W ]||Battery type||Power in standby mode [W ]||Charging time [hr. ]||Power in charging mode [W ]||Net weight [kg ]|
|Non-maintained emergency luminaire without autotest|
|62410||FUTURA 2.2ft PC NM1h||1||440||4.5||98||Ni-Cd||1.5||24||9||1.2|
|62413||FUTURA 2.2ft PC NM3h||3||440||4.5||98||Ni-Cd||1.5||24||9||1.4|
|Non-maintained emergency luminaire with autotest|
|62420||FUTURA 2.2ft PC NM1hAt||1||440||3.3||133||LiFePO4||0.7||12||3.5||1.2|
|62423||FUTURA 2.2ft PC NM3hAt||3||440||3.3||133||LiFePO4||0.7||12||3.5||1.4|