PRIMA LED VP
One-row plastic industrial LED light fitting suitable for outdoor spaces with shelter, with diffuser made of translucent polycarbonate.
|Luminous flux of LED modules
|Luminous flux of light fitting:
|66010||PRIMA LED 1.2ft VP PC 1300/840||45||1320||1170||8||146||1,3||662||350|
|66020||PRIMA LED 1.2ft VP PC 1600/840||45||1580||1410||10||141||1,2||662||350|
|66030||PRIMA LED 1.2ft VP PC 2200/840||40||2200||1960||14||140||1,3||662||350|
|66040||PRIMA LED 1.4ft VP PC 2600/840||45||2580||2300||16||144||1,9||1272||700|
|66050||PRIMA LED 1.4ft VP PC 3200/840||45||3110||2770||20||139||1,7||1272||700|
|66060||PRIMA LED 1.4ft VP PC 4400/840||40||4350||3870||27||143||1,9||1272||700|
|66460||PRIMA LED 1.4ft VP PC 6400/840||40||6260||5570||38||147||1,9||1272||700|
|66070||PRIMA LED 1.5ft VP PC 3250/840||45||3240||2880||20||144||2,3||1572||940|
|66080||PRIMA LED 1.5ft VP PC 4000/840||45||3880||3450||24||144||2,2||1572||940|
|66090||PRIMA LED 1.5ft VP PC 5500/840||40||5420||4820||33||146||2,3||1572||940|
|66490||PRIMA LED 1.5ft VP PC 8000/840||40||7740||6890||45||153||2,3||1572||940|
- Standard model - CRI > 80: 4000 K
- Package contains stainless hooks and stainless brackets
- System efficacy: 153 lm/W
- Degree of protection: IP66
- Minimum ambient temperature: ta = -25 °C
- Maximum ambient temperature: ta = 45 °C
- Minimum ambient temperature: ta = 0 °C version with emergency back-up source
- Maximum ambient temperature: ta = 25 °C version with emergency back-up source
- Life time: 50000 hours / L90/B10
- Unified Glare Ratio (UGR) from 22 to 22
- Impact strength: IK10
- Chromaticity tolerance (initial MacAdam): SDCM3
- Certification CE, ENEC, CB, HACCP
- Suitable for suspended mounting
- Suitable for ceiling mounting
- Suitable for wall mounting
- Suitable for surface mounting
Materials / finishes
- Body: grey PC (high mechanical resistance, UV stability, RAL 7035)
- Diffuser: translucent PC (high mechanical resistance, UV stability)
- Reflector: steel sheet, white (RAL 9003)
- Clips: polyamide + 15 % fibreglass
- Sealing: polyurethane (PUR), foam-filled base groove
- Connection: screwless three-pole terminal block
- Cable glands: PG 13.5 thread
- It can be delivered in emergency version
- It can be delivered in dimmable version
Click the relevant product code in the table above to access the EULUMDAT (.ldt) files and the installation instructions for your luminaire.
Download the BIM objects.
More about BIM at bim.lighting.
Accessories to PRIMA LED VP
Drawings and graphs of luminosity
The light fitting is equipped with a ventilation plug made of polyamide which eliminates the presence of condensation fumes and underpressure in the light fitting caused by ambient temperature fluctuations.
The light fitting is resistant to dust, moisture and spouting water. The body and the diffuser made of polycarbonate (PC) have the increased resistance against deformation and impact.
(It is necessary to consider exhalation in the air which can reduce the usability of the plastic at installations in an aggressive environment).