PRIMA LED TRS
One-row plastic industrial LED light fitting, for direct and indirect illumination with diffuser made of transparent polycarbonate.
|Luminous flux of LED modules
|Luminous flux of light fitting:
|88000||PRIMA LED 1.2ft TRS PC 1300/840||45||1320||1170||8||146||1,3||662||350|
|88010||PRIMA LED 1.2ft TRS PC 1600/840||45||1580||1410||10||141||1,2||662||350|
|88020||PRIMA LED 1.2ft TRS PC 2200/840||40||2200||1960||14||140||1,3||662||350|
|88030||PRIMA LED 1.4ft TRS PC 2600/840||45||2580||2300||16||144||1,9||1272||700|
|88040||PRIMA LED 1.4ft TRS PC 3200/840||45||3110||2770||20||139||1,7||1272||700|
|88050||PRIMA LED 1.4ft TRS PC 4400/840||40||4350||3870||27||143||1,9||1272||700|
|88060||PRIMA LED 1.4ft TRS PC 6400/840||40||6260||5570||38||147||1,9||1272||700|
|88070||PRIMA LED 1.5ft TRS PC 3250/840||45||3240||2880||20||144||2,3||1572||940|
|88080||PRIMA LED 1.5ft TRS PC 4000/840||45||3880||3450||24||144||2,2||1572||940|
|88090||PRIMA LED 1.5ft TRS PC 5500/840||40||5420||4820||33||146||2,3||1572||940|
|88100||PRIMA LED 1.5ft TRS PC 8000/840||40||7740||6890||45||153||2,3||1572||940|
- Constant luminous flux even in ambient temperature of -25 °C
- Up to 45 % lower electricity consumption when compared to tubes
- In DALI version: possibility of constant luminous flux for whole lifetime (CLO)
- It can be delivered in Tunable White version at request
- Standard model - CRI > 80: 4000 K
- At request CRI > 80: 3000 K, 5000 K, 6500 K, CRI > 90: 3000 K, 4000 K
- Package contains stainless hooks and stainless brackets
- System efficacy: 153 lm/W
- Degree of protection: IP66
- Minimum ambient temperature: ta = -25 °C
- Maximum ambient temperature: ta = 45 °C
- Life time: 50000 hours / L90/B10
- Unified Glare Ratio (UGR) from 22 to 22
- Impact strength: IK10
- Chromaticity tolerance (initial MacAdam): SDCM3
- Certification CE, ENEC, CB, HACCP
- Suitable for suspended mounting
- Suitable for ceiling mounting
- Suitable for wall mounting
- Suitable for surface mounting
Materials / finishes
- Body: clear PC (high mechanical resistance, UV stability)
- Diffuser: clear PC (high mechanical resistance, UV stability)
- Reflector: steel sheet, white (RAL 9003), modified for indirect lighting
- Clips: polyamide + 15 % fibreglass
- Sealing: polyurethane (PUR), foam-filled base groove
- Connection: screwless three-pole terminal block
- Cable glands: PG 13.5 thread
- It can be delivered in dimmable version
Click the relevant product code in the table above to access the EULUMDAT (.ldt) files and the installation instructions for your luminaire.
Download the BIM objects.
More about BIM at bim.lighting.
Accessories to PRIMA LED TRS
Drawings and graphs of luminosity
This luminaire, which features a clear base, is a perfect source of both direct and indirect illumination for spaces with low ceilings. The light fitting is suitable for industrial indoor and outdoor roofed spaces, warehouses, sports areas, workshops, garages, transport terminals, utility structures and laboratories without a danger of explosion of gas, dust and combustible fumes.
The light fitting is resistant to dust, moisture and spouting water. The body and the diffuser made of polycarbonate (PC) have the increased resistance against deformation and impact.
(It is necessary to consider exhalation in the air which can reduce the usability of the plastic at installations in an aggressive environment.