PRIMA LED MAX
One-row plastic industrial LED light fitting intended for extreme temperatures -40°C to +65°C, with diffuser made of translucent polycarbonate.
|Luminous flux of LED modules
|Luminous flux of light fitting:
|79910||PRIMA LED 1.5ft MAX PCc 4000/840||65||3880||3450||24||144||2,3||1572||940|
|79900||PRIMA LED 1.5ft MAX PCc 5500/840||60||5420||4820||33||146||2,3||1572||940|
- Standard model - CRI > 80: 4000 K
- Possibility of using in even higher ambient temperatures under the condition of a shortened service life of the light fitting – parameters solved within a particular project
- Package contains stainless hooks and stainless brackets
- System efficacy: 146 lm/W
- Degree of protection: IP66
- Minimum ambient temperature: ta = -40 °C
- Maximum ambient temperature: ta = 65 °C
- Life time: 50000 hours / L80/B10
- Unified Glare Ratio (UGR) from 22 to 22
- Impact strength: IK10
- Chromaticity tolerance (initial MacAdam): SDCM3
- Certification CE, HACCP
- Suitable for suspended mounting
- Suitable for ceiling mounting
- Suitable for wall mounting
- Suitable for surface mounting
Materials / finishes
- Body: grey PC (high mechanical resistance, UV stability, RAL 7035)
- Diffuser: translucent PC (high mechanical resistance, UV stability)
- Reflector: steel sheet, white (RAL 9003)
- Clips: stainless steel + polyamide
- Sealing: polyurethane (PUR), foam-filled base groove
- Connection: screwless three-pole terminal block
- Cable glands: PG 13.5 thread
- It can be delivered in dimmable version
Click the relevant product code in the table above to access the EULUMDAT (.ldt) files and the installation instructions for your luminaire.
Download the BIM objects.
More about BIM at bim.lighting.
Accessories to PRIMA LED MAX
Drawings and graphs of luminosity
The light fitting is suitable for indoor and outdoor with roof with extreme ambient temperatures from (-40 °C to +65 °C). The fixture is designed especially for refrigeration, cold stores, bakeries, heating plants, metallurgical lines, glass factories and other premises without the danger of explosion of gases, dusts and flammable vapors.
The light fitting is resistant to dust, moisture and spouting water. The body and the diffuser made of polycarbonate (PC) have the increased resistance against deformation and impact.
(It is necessary to consider exhalation in the air which can reduce the usability of the plastic at installations in an aggressive environment).