PRIMA LED ABS
One-row plastic industrial LED light fitting with high chemical resistance, with diffuser made of translucent acrylate.
|Luminous flux of LED modules
|Luminous flux of light fitting:
|67010||PRIMA LED 1.2ft ABS 1300/840||45||1320||1150||8||144||1,3||662||350|
|67020||PRIMA LED 1.2ft ABS 1600/840||45||1580||1370||10||137||1,2||662||350|
|67030||PRIMA LED 1.2ft ABS 2200/840||40||2200||1910||14||136||1,3||662||350|
|67040||PRIMA LED 1.4ft ABS 2600/840||45||2580||2240||16||140||1,9||1272||700|
|67050||PRIMA LED 1.4ft ABS 3200/840||45||3110||2710||20||136||1,7||1272||700|
|67060||PRIMA LED 1.4ft ABS 4400/840||40||4350||3780||27||140||1,9||1272||700|
|67460||PRIMA LED 1.4ft ABS 6400/840||40||6260||5450||38||143||1,9||1272||700|
|67070||PRIMA LED 1.5ft ABS 3250/840||45||3240||2820||20||141||2,3||1572||940|
|67080||PRIMA LED 1.5ft ABS 4000/840||45||3880||3380||24||141||2,2||1572||940|
|67090||PRIMA LED 1.5ft ABS 5500/840||40||5420||4720||33||143||2,3||1572||940|
|67490||PRIMA LED 1.5ft ABS 8000/840||40||7740||6730||45||150||2,3||1572||940|
- Standard model - CRI > 80: 4000 K
- Package contains stainless hooks and stainless brackets
- System efficacy: 150 lm/W
- Degree of protection: IP66
- Minimum ambient temperature: ta = -25 °C
- Maximum ambient temperature: ta = 45 °C
- Minimum ambient temperature: ta = 0 °C version with emergency back-up source
- Maximum ambient temperature: ta = 25 °C version with emergency back-up source
- Life time: 50000 hours / L90/B10
- Unified Glare Ratio (UGR) from 22 to 22
- Impact strength: IK10
- Chromaticity tolerance (initial MacAdam): SDCM3
- Certification CE, ENEC, CB, HACCP
- Suitable for suspended mounting
- Suitable for ceiling mounting
- Suitable for wall mounting
- Suitable for surface mounting
Materials / finishes
- Body: dark grey ABS (high chemical resistance, UV stability, RAL 7001)
- Diffuser: translucent acrylic (AC), UV stable, chemically resistant
- Reflector: steel sheet, white (RAL 9003)
- Clips: polyamide + 15 % fibreglass
- Sealing: polyurethane (PUR), foam-filled base groove
- Connection: screwless three-pole terminal block
- Cable glands: PG 13.5 thread
- It can be delivered in emergency version
- It can be delivered in dimmable version
Click the relevant product code in the table above to access the EULUMDAT (.ldt) files and the installation instructions for your luminaire.
Download the BIM objects.
More about BIM at bim.lighting.
Accessories to PRIMA LED ABS
Drawings and graphs of luminosity
The light fitting is suitable for the environment where ammoniac fumes, lixiviants, alkaline compounds and hot water (hydrolyses) can be present. We recommend this light fitting for agricultural operations, stables, car washing lines, warehouses, mechanical workshops and laboratories without a danger of explosion of gases, dust and combustible fumes.
The light fitting is resistant to dust, moisture and spouting water. The body made of ABS and the diffuser made of AC have increased chemical resistance.
(It is necessary to consider exhalation in the air which can reduce the usability of the plastic at installations in an aggressive environment).