Plastic LED light fitting intended for emergency and orientation lighting, for installation into plasterboard lower ceilings, with base made of steel silver sheet and with acrylic glass.
|PLEXI LED 101||2,1|
- Degree of protection: IP20
- Minimum ambient temperature: ta = 0 °C
- Maximum ambient temperature: ta = 40 °C
- Life time: 50000 hours / L80/B20
- Impact strength: IK08
- Certification CE
Materials / finishes
- Body: steel sheet, aluminium white colour (RAL 9006)
- Diffuser: clear acrylic glass, UV stable
- Connection: screwless five-pole terminal block, screwless three-pole terminal block
Click the relevant product code in the table above to access the EULUMDAT (.ldt) files and the installation instructions for your luminaire.
Download the BIM objects.
More about BIM at bim.lighting.
Drawings and graphs of luminosity
The light fitting is suitable for emergency illumination of hallways and offices. It is intended for installation into plasterboard lower ceilings.