One-row plastic industrial LED light fitting, with diffuser made of translucent polycarbonate.
The light fitting is suitable for industrial indoor and outdoor roofed spaces, warehouses, sports areas, workshops, garages, transport terminals, utility structures and laboratories without a danger of explosion of gases, dust and combustible fumes.
The light fitting is resistant to dust, moisture and spouting water. The body and the diffuser made of polycarbonate (PC) have the increased resistance against deformation and impact.
(It is necessary to consider exhalation in the air which can reduce the usability of the plastic at installations in an aggressive environment).
Suitability for use
- Light fitting protection: IP66
- Maximum ambient temperature: ta = 45 °C, Maximum ambient temperature: ta = 25 °C (version with emergency back-up source for 1 or 3 hours; M1h, M3h)
- Lifetime: 50,000 hours / L90B10
- Standard model - CRI > 80: 4000 K
- The watt and lumen values can, in accordance with valid standards, vary by ± 7,5 %
- Certification: ENEC, CB, HACCP
Materials / finishes
- Diffuser: translucent polycarbonate (PC), UV stable, impact-resistant
- Body: grey polycarbonate (PC), UV stable, impact-resistant
- Reflector: steel sheet, white colour (RAL 9003)
- Clips: polyamide + 15 % glass fibre or stainless steel + polyamide
- Sealing: polyurethane (PUR), foamed body groove
- Cable glands: screwed PG 13,5, or rubber (SBS)
- Distance part: polyamide + 10 % glass fibre
- Terminal block: screwless, three-pole (basic version), or screwed
- Electric equipment: LED modules, current driver or current driver DALI
- Attachment with the use of side hangers to the wall
- Directly to a ceiling or a wall with the use of screws and stainless brackets
- Suspension with the use of stainless hooks
- Package contains stainless hooks and stainless brackets
Drawings and graphs of luminosity
Nothing you say?
Check out instructions in which we explain what can be read from these graphs.Manual
|Code||Type||Ta Max. [°C ]||Luminous flux of LED modules [lm ]||Luminous flux of light fitting [lm ]||Power consumption [W ]||System efficacy [lm/W ]||Net weight [kg ]||A [mm ]||D [mm ]|
|For ambient temperature ta = 45 °C - body: grey polycarbonate - diffuser: translucent polycarbonate|
|65010||PRIMA LED 1.2ft PC 1300/840||45||1300||1260||10||126||1.3||662||350|
|65020||PRIMA LED 1.2ft PC 1600/840||45||1600||1510||12||126||1.2||662||350|
|65030||PRIMA LED 1.2ft PC 2200/840||40||2200||1950||15||130||1.3||662||350|
|65040||PRIMA LED 1.4ft PC 2600/840||45||2600||2320||18||129||1.9||1272||700|
|65050||PRIMA LED 1.4ft PC 3200/840||45||3200||2860||22||130||1.7||1272||700|
|65060||PRIMA LED 1.4ft PC 4400/840||40||4400||3920||30||131||1.9||1272||700|
|65460||PRIMA LED 1.4ft PC 6400/840||40||6400||5650||43||131||1.9||1272||700|
|65070||PRIMA LED 1.5ft PC 3250/840||45||3250||2810||22||128||2.3||1572||940|
|65080||PRIMA LED 1.5ft PC 4000/840||45||4000||3530||27||131||2.2||1572||940|
|65090||PRIMA LED 1.5ft PC 5500/840||40||5500||4940||37||134||2.3||1572||940|
|65490||PRIMA LED 1.5ft PC 8000/840||40||8000||7090||54||131||2.3||1572||940|