Square plastic indoor LED light fitting for surface mounting on the ceiling or on the wall, with impact-resistant diffuser made of translucent polycarbonate.
The Linea light fitting line can be used as a comprehensive solution for lighting of office buildings, schools, hospitals, libraries, as well as individual lighting of flat interiors, corridors, sanitary and welfare facilities.
Thanks to its high luminous efficiency and low power consumption, it can suitably replace compact fluorescent light fittings and fluorescent tube light fittings.
Suitability for use
- Lifetime: 50,000 hours / L90B10
- Certification: ESČ, ENEC, CB
- The watt and lumen values can, in accordance with valid standards, vary by ± 7,5 %
- Maximum ambient temperature: ta = 35 °C, Maximum ambient temperature: ta = 25 °C (version with emergency back-up source for 1 or 3 hours; M1h)
- Light fitting protection: IP54
- Standard model - CRI > 80: 4000 K
Materials / finishes
- Body: white polycarbonate (PC), UV stable, impact-resistant
- Sealing: polyurethane (PUR), foamed body groove
- Terminal block: screwless, five-pole (basic version)
- Reflector: steel sheet, white colour (RAL 9003)
- Rotary cap: polyamide + 10 % glass fibre
- Cable glands: rubber (SBS)
- Diffuser: translucent polycarbonate (PC), UV stable, impact-resistant
- Electric equipment: LED modules, current driver or current driver DALI
- Directly to a ceiling or a wall with the use of screws
Drawings and graphs of luminosity
Nothing you say?
Check out instructions in which we explain what can be read from these graphs.Manual
|Code||Type||Luminous flux of LED modules[lm]||Luminous flux of light fitting[lm]||Power consumption[W]||System efficacy[lm/W]||Net weight[kg]|
|For ambient temperature ta = 35 °C - body: white polycarbonate - diffuser: translucent polycarbonate|
|63510||LINEA SQUARE 1200/840||1200||1180||10||118||1.5|
|63520||LINEA SQUARE 1800/840||1800||1490||13||115||1.5|
|63540||LINEA SQUARE 2400/840||2400||2020||18||112||1.5|
|63560||LINEA SQUARE 3600/840||3600||2890||27||107||1.5|