PRIMA LED VP
One-row plastic industrial LED light fitting suitable for outdoor spaces with shelter, with diffuser made of translucent polycarbonate.
The light fitting is equipped with a ventilation plug made of polyamide which eliminates the presence of condensation fumes and underpressure in the light fitting caused by ambient temperature fluctuations.
The light fitting is resistant to dust, moisture and spouting water. The body and the diffuser made of polycarbonate (PC) have the increased resistance against deformation and impact.
(It is necessary to consider exhalation in the air which can reduce the usability of the plastic at installations in an aggressive environment).
- Light fitting protection: IP66
- Maximum ambient temperature: ta = 45 °C, Maximum ambient temperature: ta = 25 °C (version with emergency back-up source for 1 or 3 hours; M1h, M3h)
- Lifetime: 50,000 hours / L90B10
- Standard model - CRI > 80: 4000 K
- The watt and lumen values can, in accordance with valid standards, vary by ± 7,5 %
- Certification: ENEC, CB, HACCP
Materials / finishes
- Ventilation plug: type BVPB-01 made of polyamide, size M12 x 1.5
- Diffuser: translucent polycarbonate (PC), UV stable, impact-resistant
- Body: grey polycarbonate (PC), UV stable, impact-resistant
- Reflector: steel sheet, white colour (RAL 9003)
- Clips: polyamide + 15 % glass fibre or stainless steel + polyamide
- Sealing: polyurethane (PUR), foamed body groove
- Cable glands: screwed PG 13,5, or rubber (SBS)
- Distance part: polyamide + 10 % glass fibre
- Terminal block: screwless, three-pole (basic version), or screwed
- Electric equipment: LED modules, current driver or current driver DALI
- Attachment with the use of side hangers to the wall
- Directly to a ceiling or a wall with the use of screws and stainless brackets
- Suspension with the use of stainless hooks
- Package contains stainless hooks and stainless brackets
Download the BIM objects of the selected luminaire. More about BIM at bim.lighting.
Drawings and graphs of luminosity
Nothing you say?
Check out instructions in which we explain what can be read from these graphs.Manual
|Code||Type||Ta Max. [°C ]||Luminous flux of LED modules [lm ]||Luminous flux of light fitting [lm ]||Power consumption [W ]||System efficacy [lm/W ]||Net weight [kg ]||A [mm ]||D [mm ]|
|For ambient temperature ta = 45 °C - body: grey polycarbonate - diffuser: translucent polycarbonate|
|66010||PRIMA LED 1.2ft VP 1300/840||45||1320||1170||8||146||1.3||662||350|
|66020||PRIMA LED 1.2ft VP 1600/840||45||1580||1410||10||141||1.3||662||350|
|66030||PRIMA LED 1.2ft VP 2200/840||40||2200||1960||14||140||1.3||662||350|
|66040||PRIMA LED 1.4ft VP 2600/840||45||2580||2300||16||144||1.9||1272||700|
|66050||PRIMA LED 1.4ft VP 3200/840||45||3110||2770||20||139||1.9||1272||700|
|66060||PRIMA LED 1.4ft VP 4400/840||40||4350||3870||27||143||1.9||1272||700|
|66460||PRIMA LED 1.4ft VP 6400/840||40||6260||5570||38||147||1.9||1272||700|
|66070||PRIMA LED 1.5ft VP 3250/840||45||3240||2880||20||144||2.3||1572||940|
|66080||PRIMA LED 1.5ft VP 4000/840||45||3880||3450||24||144||2.3||1572||940|
|66090||PRIMA LED 1.5ft VP 5500/840||40||5420||4820||33||146||2.3||1572||940|
|66490||PRIMA LED 1.5ft VP 8000/840||40||7740||6890||45||153||2.3||1572||940|