MIDDLE EAST Ta 55
Plastic industrial LED light fitting, with diffuser made of translucent polycarbonate for high temperature.
The light fitting is suitable for industrial indoor and outdoor roofed spaces, warehouses, sports areas, workshops, garages, transport terminals, utility structures and laboratories without a danger of explosion of gas, dust and combustible fumes.
The light fitting is resistant to dust, moisture and spouting water. The body and the diffuser made of polycarbonate (PC) have the increased resistance against deformation and impact.
It is necessary to consider exhalation in the air which can reduce the usability of the plastic at installations in an aggressive environment.
- Through-wiring of up to 7 wires at bodies of 1.4ft and 1.5ft type light fittings
- Constant luminous flux even in ambient temperature of -25 °C
- Up to 45 % lower electricity consumption when compared to tubes
- Maximum system efficacy: 160 lm/W
- Light fitting protection: IP66
- Maximum ambient temperature: ta = 55 °C
- Lifetime: 50,000 hours / L90B10
- Standard model - CRI > 80: 4000 K
- At request CRI > 80: 3000 K, 5000 K, 6500 K, CRI > 90: 3000 K, 4000 K
- Available in ABS chemical resistant version
- It can be delivered in dimmable version
- The watt and lumen values can, in accordance with valid standards, vary by ± 7,5 %
Materials / finishes
- Diffuser: translucent polycarbonate (PC), UV stable, impact-resistant
- Body: grey polycarbonate (PC), UV stable, impact-resistant
- Reflector: steel sheet, white colour (RAL 9003)
- Clips: polyamide + 15 % glass fibre or stainless steel + polyamide
- Sealing: polyurethane (PUR), foamed body groove
- Cable glands: screwed PG 13,5
- Distance part: polyamide + 10 % glass fibre
- Terminal block: screwless, three-pole (basic version)
- Electric equipment: LED modules, current driver or current driver DALI
- Package contains stainless hooks and stainless brackets
Drawings and graphs of luminosity
Nothing you say?
Check out instructions in which we explain what can be read from these graphs.Manual
PRODUCT VARIANTS AND TECHNICAL DATA Clicking the 5-digit code displays other product information.
|Code||Type||Ta Max. [°C ]||Luminous flux of LED modules [lm ]||Luminous flux of light fitting [lm ]||Power consumption [W ]||System efficacy [lm/W ]||Net weight [kg ]||A [mm ]||D [mm ]|
|For ambient temperature up to ta = 55 °C - body: grey polycarbonate - diffuser: translucent polycarbonate|
|51510||MIDDLE EAST Ta 55 1.2ft PC 2200/840||55||2560||2410||16||151||1.3||612||475|
|51515||MIDDLE EAST Ta 55 1.2ft PC 3200/840||55||3620||3400||23||148||1.3||612||475|
|51520||MIDDLE EAST Ta 55 1.4ft PC 4400/840||55||5070||4770||31||154||1.9||1172||700|
|51525||MIDDLE EAST Ta 55 1.4ft PC 6400/840||55||7300||6860||44||156||1.9||1172||700|
|51530||MIDDLE EAST Ta 55 1.5ft PC 5500/840||55||6320||5940||38||156||2.3||1452||940|
|51535||MIDDLE EAST Ta 55 1.5ft PC 8000/840||55||9030||8490||53||160||2.3||1452||940|