INNOVA WB ABS
Plastic industrial LED light fitting with high chemical resistance, suitable for rooms with low ceilings, with diffuser made of transparent acrylate.
Closed non-dismountable light fitting intended for chemically challenging or agricultural premises with incidence of vapours like ammonia, lye, alkaline compounds and hot water (hydrolysis). Thanks to the Wide Beam optics it is suitable for inside spaces with low ceilings, intended for suspension height from 2.5 to 5 m, e.g. inside walls and corridors of low agricultural and industrial buildings, workshops, corridors, cellars, farms, stables and laboratories without explosion hazard. The structural design of the light fitting (IP69) allows even placement in food-processing industry - HACCP.
The light fitting resists dust, humidity and washing with spouting water up to 80 °C. The body made of ABS material and the diffuser made of AC material have high chemical resistance.
Easy, fast and maximally efficient mounting is achieved when using the cables with connectors delivered by us.
Emissions in the environment of use may reduce the usability of the plastics; for more information.
Suitability for use
- Electric equipment: LED modules, fixed output driver or DALI driver
- Light fitting protection: IP66 / IP69
- Lifetime: 50,000 hours / L90B10
- Maximum ambient temperature: ta = 50 °C
- Certification: ESČ, ENEC, CB, HACCP
- The watt and lumen values can, in accordance with valid standards, vary by ± 7,5 %
- Standard model - CRI > 80: 4000 K
Materials / finishes
- Diffuser: transparent AC with Fresnel lenses, Wide Beam (high mechanical resistance, UV stability)
- Body: dark grey ABS (high chemical resistance, UV stability)
- Interconnection cable with two connectors for mutual spacing between light fittings of 0 m, 1 m, 3 m or for requested spacing
- Cable with one connector for connection of the light fitting to the voltage source in a distance of 1 m, 3 m or in a requested length
- Connectors with 3, 5 or 7 poles, wire section 1.5 or 2.5 mm2
- Electric equipment: LED modules, current driver or current driver DALI
- Directly to a ceiling with the use of screws and stainless brackets
- Suspension with the use of stainless hooks
- Attachment with the use of side hangers to the wall
Drawings and graphs of luminosity
Nothing you say?
Check out instructions in which we explain what can be read from these graphs.Manual
|Code||Type||Ta Max.[°C]||Luminous flux of LED modules[lm]||Luminous flux of light fitting[lm]||Power consumption[W]||System efficacy[lm/W]||Net weight[kg]||A[mm]||D[mm]|
|Up to ambient temperature ta = 50 °C - body: dark grey ABS - diffuser with Fresnel lenses, WB (Wide Beam), transparent acrylate|
|72611||INNOVA 1.4ft WB ABS 2600/840||50||2600||2270||18||126||1.5||1175||420 - 700|
|72621||INNOVA 1.4ft WB ABS 3200/840||50||3200||2810||22||128||1.5||1175||420 - 700|
|72631||INNOVA 1.4ft WB ABS 4400/840||45||4400||3850||30||128||1.5||1175||420 - 700|
|72641||INNOVA 1.4ft WB ABS 6400/840||45||6400||5540||43||129||1.5||1175||420 - 700|
|72651||INNOVA 1.5ft WB ABS 3250/840||50||3250||2750||22||125||1.8||1455||700 - 980|
|72661||INNOVA 1.5ft WB ABS 4000/840||50||4000||3470||27||129||1.8||1455||700 - 980|
|72671||INNOVA 1.5ft WB ABS 5500/840||45||5500||4850||37||131||1.8||1455||700 - 980|
|72681||INNOVA 1.5ft WB ABS 8000/840||45||8000||6960||54||129||1.8||1455||700 - 980|