INNOVA WB ABS
Plastic industrial LED light fitting with high chemical resistance, suitable for rooms with low ceilings, with diffuser made of transparent acrylate.
Closed and non-dismountable light fitting according to the standard ČSN EN 60598-1 part 4 intended for chemically challenging or agricultural premises with incidence of vapours like ammonia, lye, alkaline compounds and hot water (hydrolysis). Thanks to the Wide Beam optics it is suitable for inside spaces with low ceilings, intended for suspension height from 2.5 to 5 m, e.g. inside walls and corridors of low agricultural and industrial buildings, workshops, corridors, cellars, farms, stables and laboratories without explosion hazard. The structural design of the light fitting (IP69) allows even placement in food-processing industry - HACCP.
The light fitting resists dust, humidity and washing with spouting water up to 80 °C. The body and the diffuser made of ABS material have high chemical resistance.
An external terminal strip makes it easy and quick to connect the supply cable with no need to open the fitting (PLUG and PLAY system).
Emissions in the environment of use may reduce the usability of the plastics; for more information.
- Light fitting protection: IP66 / IP69
- Maximum ambient temperature: ta = 50 °C
- Lifetime: 50,000 hours / L90B10
- Standard model - CRI > 80: 4000 K
- 3 or 5-pole external terminal strip, conductor cross-sectional area: 1.5 or 2.5 mm2
- External terminal strip makes it easy to connect the supply cable – PLUG and PLAY system
- Optional throughwiring (up to 5 wires inside the light fitting)
- Modernized stainless steel snap-in mounting clips – easy attachment to a track lighting system with a width of 60 mm
- Fully automatic 100% control of functionality and tightness (leak test) during production
- Optional delivery of supply cables with connectors in specific required length
- Electric equipment: LED modules, fixed output driver or DALI driver
- It can be delivered in dimmable version
- The watt and lumen values can, in accordance with valid standards, vary by ± 7,5 %
- Certification: ESČ, ENEC, CB, HACCP
Materials / finishes
- Ventilation diaphragm in the base eliminating vacuum and condensate build-up
- Diffuser: transparent ABS with Fresnel lenses, Wide Beam (high mechanical resistance, UV stability)
- Body: dark grey ABS (high chemical resistance, UV stability)
- Electric equipment: LED modules, current driver or current driver DALI
- Directly to a ceiling with the use of screws and stainless brackets
- Attachment with the use of side hangers to the wall
- Suspension with the use of stainless hooks
- Package contains stainless hooks and stainless brackets
Drawings and graphs of luminosity
Nothing you say?
Check out instructions in which we explain what can be read from these graphs.Manual
|Code||Type||Ta Max. [°C ]||Luminous flux of LED modules [lm ]||Luminous flux of light fitting [lm ]||Power consumption [W ]||System efficacy [lm/W ]||Net weight [kg ]||A [mm ]||D [mm ]|
|Up to ambient temperature ta = 50 °C - body: dark grey ABS - diffuser with Fresnel lenses, WB (Wide Beam), transparent ABS|
|72611||INNOVA 1.4ft WB ABS 2600/840||50||2600||2270||18||126||1.5||1175||420 - 700|
|72621||INNOVA 1.4ft WB ABS 3200/840||50||3200||2810||22||128||1.5||1175||420 - 700|
|72631||INNOVA 1.4ft WB ABS 4400/840||45||4400||3850||30||128||1.5||1175||420 - 700|
|72641||INNOVA 1.4ft WB ABS 6400/840||45||6400||5540||43||129||1.5||1175||420 - 700|
|72651||INNOVA 1.5ft WB ABS 3250/840||50||3250||2750||22||125.0||1.8||1455||700 - 980|
|72661||INNOVA 1.5ft WB ABS 4000/840||50||4000||3470||27||129.0||1.8||1455||700 - 980|
|72671||INNOVA 1.5ft WB ABS 5500/840||45||5500||4850||37||131.0||1.8||1455||700 - 980|
|72681||INNOVA 1.5ft WB ABS 8000/840||45||8000||6960||54||129.0||1.8||1455||700 - 980|