INNOVA WB ABS
Plastic industrial LED light fitting with high chemical resistance, suitable for rooms with low ceilings, with diffuser made of transparent acrylate.
Closed and non-dismountable light fitting according to the standard ČSN EN 60598-1 part 4 intended for chemically challenging or agricultural premises with incidence of vapours like ammonia, lye, alkaline compounds and hot water (hydrolysis). Thanks to the Wide Beam optics it is suitable for inside spaces with low ceilings, intended for suspension height from 2.5 to 5 m, e.g. inside walls and corridors of low agricultural and industrial buildings, workshops, corridors, cellars, farms, stables and laboratories without explosion hazard. The structural design of the light fitting (IP69) allows even placement in food-processing industry - HACCP.
The light fitting resists dust, humidity and washing with spouting water up to 80 °C. The body and the diffuser made of ABS material have high chemical resistance.
Easy, fast and maximally efficient mounting is achieved when using the cables with connectors delivered by us.
Emissions in the environment of use may reduce the usability of the plastics; for more information.
Suitability for use
- Light fitting protection: IP66 / IP69
- Maximum ambient temperature: ta = 50 °C
- Lifetime: 50,000 hours / L90B10
- Standard model - CRI > 80: 4000 K
- Electric equipment: LED modules, fixed output driver or DALI driver
- The watt and lumen values can, in accordance with valid standards, vary by ± 7,5 %
- Certification: ESČ, ENEC, CB, HACCP
Materials / finishes
- Diffuser: transparent ABS with Fresnel lenses, Wide Beam (high mechanical resistance, UV stability)
- Body: dark grey ABS (high chemical resistance, UV stability)
- Interconnection cable with two connectors for mutual spacing between light fittings of 0 m, 1 m, 3 m or for requested spacing
- Cable with one connector for connection of the light fitting to the voltage source in a distance of 1 m, 3 m or in a requested length
- Connectors with 3, 5 or 7 poles, wire section 1.5 or 2.5 mm2
- Electric equipment: LED modules, current driver or current driver DALI
- Directly to a ceiling with the use of screws and stainless brackets
- Attachment with the use of side hangers to the wall
- Suspension with the use of stainless hooks
Drawings and graphs of luminosity
Nothing you say?
Check out instructions in which we explain what can be read from these graphs.Manual
|Code||Type||Ta Max.[°C]||Luminous flux of LED modules[lm]||Luminous flux of light fitting[lm]||Power consumption[W]||System efficacy[lm/W]||Net weight[kg]||A[mm]||D[mm]|
|Up to ambient temperature ta = 50 °C - body: dark grey ABS - diffuser with Fresnel lenses, WB (Wide Beam), transparent ABS|
|72611||INNOVA 1.4ft WB ABS 2600/840||50||2600||2270||18||126||1.5||1175||420 - 700|
|72621||INNOVA 1.4ft WB ABS 3200/840||50||3200||2810||22||128||1.5||1175||420 - 700|
|72631||INNOVA 1.4ft WB ABS 4400/840||45||4400||3850||30||128||1.5||1175||420 - 700|
|72641||INNOVA 1.4ft WB ABS 6400/840||45||6400||5540||43||129||1.5||1175||420 - 700|
|72651||INNOVA 1.5ft WB ABS 3250/840||50||3250||2750||22||125||1.8||1455||700 - 980|
|72661||INNOVA 1.5ft WB ABS 4000/840||50||4000||3470||27||129||1.8||1455||700 - 980|
|72671||INNOVA 1.5ft WB ABS 5500/840||45||5500||4850||37||131||1.8||1455||700 - 980|
|72681||INNOVA 1.5ft WB ABS 8000/840||45||8000||6960||54||129||1.8||1455||700 - 980|