Plastic industrial LED light fitting suitable for spaces with high ceilings, with diffuser made of transparent polycarbonate.
Closed and non-dismountable light fitting with Narrow Beam optics suitable for inside and outside spaces (even without shelter) intended for suspension height from 8 to 12 m, e.g. inside or outside walls and corridors of high industrial, agricultural, warehouse or sports buildings, rack aisles in warehouses, outdoor playgrounds, covered sports arenas. The structural design of the light fitting (IP69) allows even placement in food-processing industry - HACCP.
The light fitting resists dust, humidity and washing with spouting water up to 80 °C. The body and the diffuser made of PC material have high mechanical resistance against impact and deformation.
Easy, fast and maximally efficient mounting is achieved when using the cables with connectors delivered by us.
Emissions in the environment of use may reduce the usability of the plastics; for more information.
Suitability for use
- Electric equipment: LED modules, fixed output driver or DALI driver
- Light fitting protection: IP66 / IP69
- Lifetime: 50,000 hours / L90B10
- Maximum ambient temperature: ta = 50 °C
- Certification: ESČ, ENEC, CB, HACCP
- The watt and lumen values can, in accordance with valid standards, vary by ± 7,5 %
- Standard model - CRI > 80: 4000 K
Materials / finishes
- Interconnection cable with two connectors for mutual spacing between light fittings of 0 m, 1 m, 3 m or for requested spacing
- Cable with one connector for connection of the light fitting to the voltage source in a distance of 1 m, 3 m or in a requested length
- Connectors with 3, 5 or 7 poles, wire section 1.5 or 2.5 mm2
- Body: grey PC (high mechanical resistance, UV stability)
- Diffuser: transparent PC with Fresnel lenses, Narrow Beam (high mechanical resistance, UV stability)
- Electric equipment: LED modules, current driver or current driver DALI
- Directly to a ceiling with the use of screws and stainless brackets
- Suspension with the use of stainless hooks
- Attachment with the use of side hangers to the wall
Drawings and graphs of luminosity
Nothing you say?
Check out instructions in which we explain what can be read from these graphs.Manual
|Code||Type||Ta Max.[°C]||Luminous flux of LED modules[lm]||Luminous flux of light fitting[lm]||Power consumption[W]||System efficacy[lm/W]||Net weight[kg]||A[mm]||D[mm]|
|Up to ambient temperature ta = 45 °C - body: grey polycarbonate - diffuser with Fresnel lenses, NB (Narrow Beam), transparent polycarbonate|
|72211||INNOVA 1.4ft NB PC 4400/840||45||4400||3850||30||128||1.5||1175||420 - 700|
|72221||INNOVA 1.4ft NB PC 6400/840||45||6400||5540||43||129||1.5||1175||420 - 700|
|72231||INNOVA 1.5ft NB PC 5500/840||45||5500||4850||37||131||1.8||1455||700 - 980|
|72241||INNOVA 1.5ft NB PC 8000/840||45||8000||6960||54||129||1.8||1455||700 - 980|