Plastic industrial LED light fitting suitable for spaces with high ceilings, with diffuser made of transparent polycarbonate.
Closed and non-dismountable light fitting according to the standard ČSN EN 60598-1 part 4 with Narrow Beam optics suitable for inside and outside spaces (even without shelter) intended for suspension height from 8 to 12 m, e.g. inside or outside walls and corridors of high industrial, agricultural, warehouse or sports buildings, rack aisles in warehouses, outdoor playgrounds, covered sports arenas. The structural design of the light fitting (IP69) allows even placement in food-processing industry - HACCP.
The light fitting resists dust, humidity and washing with spouting water up to 80 °C. The body and the diffuser made of PC material have high mechanical resistance against impact and deformation.
An external terminal strip makes it easy and quick to connect the supply cable with no need to open the fitting (PLUG and PLAY system).
Emissions in the environment of use may reduce the usability of the plastics; for more information.
Suitability for use
- Light fitting protection: IP66 / IP69
- Maximum ambient temperature: ta = 50 °C
- Lifetime: 50,000 hours / L90B10
- Standard model - CRI > 80: 4000 K
- 3 or 5-pole external terminal strip, conductor cross-sectional area: 1.5 or 2.5 mm2
- External terminal strip makes it easy to connect the supply cable – PLUG and PLAY system
- Optional throughwiring (up to 5 wires inside the light fitting)
- Modernized stainless steel snap-in mounting clips – easy attachment to a track lighting system with a width of 60 mm
- Fully automatic 100% control of functionality and tightness (leak test) during production
- Optional delivery of supply cables with connectors in specific required length
- Electric equipment: LED modules, fixed output driver or DALI driver
- It can be delivered in dimmable version
- The watt and lumen values can, in accordance with valid standards, vary by ± 7,5 %
- Certification: ESČ, ENEC, CB, HACCP
Materials / finishes
- Diffuser: transparent PC with Fresnel lenses, Narrow Beam (high mechanical resistance, UV stability)
- Body: grey PC (high mechanical resistance, UV stability)
- Electric equipment: LED modules, current driver or current driver DALI
- Directly to a ceiling with the use of screws and stainless brackets
- Attachment with the use of side hangers to the wall
- Suspension with the use of stainless hooks
- Package contains stainless hooks and stainless brackets
Drawings and graphs of luminosity
Nothing you say?
Check out instructions in which we explain what can be read from these graphs.Manual
|Code||Type||Ta Max. [°C ]||Luminous flux of LED modules [lm ]||Luminous flux of light fitting [lm ]||Power consumption [W ]||System efficacy [lm/W ]||Net weight [kg ]||A [mm ]||D [mm ]|
|Up to ambient temperature ta = 45 °C - body: grey polycarbonate - diffuser with Fresnel lenses, NB (Narrow Beam), transparent polycarbonate|
|72211||INNOVA 1.4ft NB PC 4400/840||45||4400||3850||30||128||1.5||1175||420 - 700|
|72221||INNOVA 1.4ft NB PC 6400/840||45||6400||5540||43||129||1.5||1175||420 - 700|
|72231||INNOVA 1.5ft NB PC 5500/840||45||5500||4850||37||131||1.8||1455||700 - 980|
|72241||INNOVA 1.5ft NB PC 8000/840||45||8000||6960||54||129||1.8||1455||700 - 980|