CANOPUS MAX NB
Metal industrial LED light fitting intended for extreme temperatures -40°C to +55°C, with diffuser made of satinized tempered safety glass, parabolic reflector.
The light fitting is suitable for sizable premises with high ceilings and extern ambient temperatures from -40 °C to +55 °C. The light fitting is destined mainly for heating stations, metallurgical lines, glass-works, but also for freezers, cooling plants and other premises without danger of explosion of gases, dusts and flammable vapors.
The light fitting is resistant to deformation, dust and splashing water.
Suitability for use
- Light fitting protection: IP65
- Maximum ambient temperature: ta = 55 °C
- Minimum ambient temperature: ta = -40 °C
- Lifetime: 50,000 hours / L80B10
- Standard model - CRI > 80: 4000 K
- Possibility of using in even higher ambient temperatures under the condition of a shortened service life of the light fitting – parameters solved within a particular project
- Possibility of delivery of the diffuser with a safety foil (SF)
- The watt and lumen values can, in accordance with valid standards, vary by ± 7,5 %
Materials / finishes
- Sealing: EPDM attached to light fitting body
- Diffusor: satinized tempered safety glass
- Body: steel sheet, white colour (RAL 9003)
- Reflector: parabolic polished aluminium with narrow emitting characteristics
- Terminal block: interconnecting connector, 0.4 m cable
- Ventilation plug: type BVPB-01 made of polyamide, size M12 x 1.5
- Electric equipment: LED modules, current driver or current driver DALI
- With help of a holder directly to the ceiling
- With the help of adjustable holder directly on the ceiling or on the wall
- With help of suspension eyes of M6
- With help of a chain hinge
- All versions delivered including suspension lugs (4 pcs)
Drawings and graphs of luminosity
Nothing you say?
Check out instructions in which we explain what can be read from these graphs.Manual
|Code||Type||Ta Max.[°C]||Luminous flux of LED modules[lm]||Luminous flux of light fitting[lm]||Power consumption[W]||System efficacy[lm/W]||Net weight[kg]|
|For ambient temperature up to ta = 55 °C - body: steel sheet, white colour - diffuser: satinized tempered safety glass with parabolic reflector|
|74640||CANOPUS MAX NB 22000/840||55||22000||18900||142||133||16.6|
|74650||CANOPUS MAX NB 30000/840||50||30000||25400||194||131||16.6|