CANOPUS MAX NB
Metal industrial LED light fitting intended for extreme temperatures -40°C to +55°C, with diffuser made of satinized tempered safety glass, parabolic reflector.
The light fitting is suitable for sizable premises with high ceilings and extern ambient temperatures from -40 °C to +55 °C. The light fitting is destined mainly for heating stations, metallurgical lines, glass-works, but also for freezers, cooling plants and other premises without danger of explosion of gases, dusts and flammable vapors.
The light fitting is resistant to deformation, dust and splashing water.
- Light fitting protection: IP65
- Maximum ambient temperature: ta = 55 °C
- Minimum ambient temperature: ta = -40 °C
- Lifetime: 50,000 hours / L80B10
- Standard model - CRI > 80: 4000 K
- Possibility of using in even higher ambient temperatures under the condition of a shortened service life of the light fitting – parameters solved within a particular project
- Possibility of delivery of the diffuser with a safety foil (SF)
- The watt and lumen values can, in accordance with valid standards, vary by ± 7,5 %
Materials / finishes
- Ventilation plug: type BVPB-01 made of polyamide, size M12 x 1.5
- Sealing: EPDM attached to light fitting body
- Diffusor: satinized tempered safety glass
- Body: steel sheet, white colour (RAL 9003)
- Reflector: parabolic polished aluminium with narrow emitting characteristics
- Terminal block: interconnecting connector, 0.4 m cable
- Electric equipment: LED modules, current driver or current driver DALI
- With help of a holder directly to the ceiling
- With the help of adjustable holder directly on the ceiling or on the wall
- With help of a chain hinge
- With help of suspension eyes of M6
- All versions delivered including suspension lugs (4 pcs)
Drawings and graphs of luminosity
Nothing you say?
Check out instructions in which we explain what can be read from these graphs.Manual
|Code||Type||Ta Max. [°C ]||Luminous flux of LED modules [lm ]||Luminous flux of light fitting [lm ]||Power consumption [W ]||System efficacy [lm/W ]||Net weight [kg ]|
|For ambient temperature up to ta = 60 °C - body: steel sheet, white colour - diffuser: satinized tempered safety glass with parabolic reflector|
|74640||CANOPUS MAX NB 22000/840||55||22000||18900||142||133||16.6|
|74630||CANOPUS MAX NB 26000/840||55||26000||20350||153||133||16.6|
|74650||CANOPUS MAX NB 30000/840||50||30000||25400||194||131||16.6|