Plastic industrial fluorescent inexplosive light fitting, group II, category 3 (zone 2,22), with diffuser made of transparent polycarbonate (IP 66) and for tubes T8.
Explosion proof lighting
The light fitting is suitable for the environment with a danger of explosion of gases, dust and combustible fumes. The light fittings meet the requirements European Community Directive No.2014/34/EC.
The light fitting is certified ATEX for the environment:
- Ex II 3G Ex ec IIC T4 Gc
- Ex II 3D Ex tc IIIC T85°C Dc IP66
The basic requirements for safety and health protection are secured by the verification of conformity with the standards according to EN 60079-7, EN 60079-0, EN 60079-23, EN 60598-1 and EN 60598-2-1.
Explosion proof lights is resistant to dust, moisture and spouting water. The body and the diffuser made of polycarbonate (PC) have the increased resistence against deformation and impact.
(It is necessary to consider exhalation in the air reducing the usability of the plastic at installations in an aggressive environment)
Suitability for use
- Certification: CB, EAC
- Certification ATEX: AR16ATEX024Xrev2
- Minimum ambient temperature: ta = -20 °C
- Maximum ambient temperature: ta = 40 °C
- Light fitting protection: IP66
Materials / finishes
- Clips: stainless steel + 15 % glass fibre
- Terminal block: screwless, three-pole incl. earthing tape & screw for a perfect connection (basic version)
- Cable glands: screwed PG 13,5 ATEX
- Body: grey polycarbonate (PC), UV stable, impact-resistant
- Reflector: steel sheet, white colour (RAL 9003)
- Distance part: polyamide + 10 % glass fibre, it is used for reflector attachment during assembly
- Diffuser: transparent polycarbonate (PC), UV stable, impact-resistant
- Electronic ballast T8 DALI, halogen-free wires with higher temperature resistance up to 110 °C, shake resistant lampholders
- Suspension with the use of stainless hooks
- Attachment with the use of side hangers to the wall
- Directly to a ceiling or a wall with the use of screws and stainless brackets
- Package contains stainless hooks and stainless brackets
Drawings and graphs of luminosity
Nothing you say?
Check out instructions in which we explain what can be read from these graphs.Manual
|Code||Type||Power consumption[W]||Luminous flux of light fitting[lm]||System efficacy[lm/W]||Net weight[kg]||A[mm]||D[mm]|
|Diffuser made of transparent polycarbonate (PC) - electronic ballast - T8/G13|
|39025||PRIMA Ex 136 PCc E||1x36||3350||81||2.5||1272||700|
|39035||PRIMA Ex 158 PCc E||1x58||5200||81||3.5||1572||940|
|39055||PRIMA Ex 236 PCc E||2x36||6700||72||2.9||1272||700|
|39065||PRIMA Ex 258 PCc E||2x58||10400||72||3.6||1572||940|