MO AS T8
Indoor light fitting for batten suspension with the help of cord suspensors and binders, with asymmetric parabolic reflector made of polished aluminium and for tubes T8.
The light fitting is suitable for illumination of school blackboards, shop shelves and also displayed exhibits.
Suitability for use
- Light fitting protection: IP20
- Certification: ESČ, CB
Materials / finishes
- Body: aluminium profile, white (RAL 9003) or silver (RAL 9006) colour
- Reflector: asymmetric parabolic polished aluminium (AS)
- Terminal block: 2x screwed, five-pole, 3 phase wiring
- With the use of wire-cord suspensions and joints
Drawings and graphs of luminosity
Nothing you say?
Check out instructions in which we explain what can be read from these graphs.Manual
|Code||Type||Power consumption[W]||Luminous flux of light fitting[lm]||System efficacy[lm/W]||Net weight[kg]||A[mm]||L[mm]|
|Asymmetric reflector (AS) - electronic ballast - T8/G13|
|16411||MO 118 AS E||1x18||1350||69||2.3||1000||587|
|16421||MO 136 AS E||1x36||3350||69||3.2||1600||1187|
|16431||MO 158 AS E||1x58||5200||69||4.3||2070||1480|