Metal industrial LED light fitting intended for tunnels, with diffuser made of transparent tempered safety glass.
The luminaire is suitable for tunnels, indoor and outdoor transport terminals and garages without the risk of explosion of gases, dust and flammable vapours.
The light fitting is resistant to deformation, dust and splashing water.
Suitability for use
- Optional optical luminaire system IESNA, type I, II, III, II Medium ME3, TUNNEL ENTRANCE
- Light fitting protection: IP65
- Maximum ambient temperature: ta = 35 °C
- Lifetime: 50,000 hours / L80B10
- Standard model - CRI > 70: 4000 K
- Possibility of delivery of the diffuser with a safety foil (SF)
- The watt and lumen values can, in accordance with valid standards, vary by ± 7,5 %
Materials / finishes
- Sealing: EPDM attached to light fitting body
- Diffusor: transparent tempered safety glass (TR)
- Body: steel sheet grade 304, (sea water resistant steel sheet grade 316 on request)
- External power box
- Terminal box: connection connector, 2 m cable
- Electric equipment: LED modules, current driver or current driver DALI
- Holders directly on the ceiling
- Side suspensions on the wall
- Adjustable side suspensions on the wall
- Holders on tube structures
- Supplied with brackets
Drawings and graphs of luminosity
Nothing you say?
Check out instructions in which we explain what can be read from these graphs.Manual
|Code||Type||Luminous flux of LED modules [lm ]||Luminous flux of light fitting [lm ]||Power consumption [W ]||System efficacy [lm/W ]||Net weight [kg ]|
|For ambient temperature ta = 35 °C - body: stainless sheetr - diffuser: transparent tempered safety glass|
|62910||TUNNEL STAR 10000/740 INOX 304||10000||8740||64||137||7.9|
|62920||TUNNEL STAR 15000/740 INOX 304||15000||13110||96||137||8|
|62930||TUNNEL STAR 20000/740 INOX 304||20000||17480||128||137||8.1|
|100159||TUNNEL STAR 25000/740 INOX 304||25000||21490||168||128||8.1|