Plastic indoor fluorescent light fitting intended for surface-mounted installation on the ceiling or on the wall, with diffuser made of transparent acrylate and with built-in switch in side lid.
The light fitting is suitable for sanitary facilities, kitchen units, wall units, cloakrooms, work surfaces and shop windows.
Suitability for use
- Light fitting protection: IP20
- Certification: ESČ, ENEC, CB
Materials / finishes
- Diffuser: transparent acrylate (KR), UV stable, excellent optical characteristics
- Body: steel sheet, white colour (RAL 9003)
- Cable gland: white, rubber
- Terminal block: screwed, three-poles
- Switch: built-in at side cover
- Electric equipment: electronic ballast T8; T8 intelligent; T8 DALI or T8 DIM
- Directly to a ceiling or a wall with the use of screws
Drawings and graphs of luminosity
Nothing you say?
Check out instructions in which we explain what can be read from these graphs.Manual
|Code||Type||Power consumption [W ]||Luminous flux of light fitting [lm ]||System efficacy [lm/W ]||Net weight [kg ]||A [mm ]||D [mm ]|
|Diffuser made of transparent acrylate (AC) - electronic ballast - T8/G13|
|12215||SB 110 E||1x10||650||67||0.4||410||215|
|12225||SB 115 E||1x15||950||67||0.7||520||260|
|12235||SB 118 E||1x18||1350||67||0.8||670||405|
|12245||SB 130 E||1x30||2400||67||1||975||710|
|12255||SB 136 E||1x36||3350||67||1.2||1280||1015|
|12265||SB 158 E||1x58||5200||67||1.6||1580||1310|