PRIMA T8 TRS
Plastic industrial fluorescent light fitting intended for direct and indirect lighting, with diffuser made of transparent polycarbonate and for tubes T8.
The light fitting is suitable for both direct and indirect illumination of spaces with a lower height of ceilings. The light fitting is also suitable for outdoor and indoor roofed spaces, sports areas, workshops, garages, transport terminals, warehouses, utility structures and laboratories without a danger of explosion of gases, dust and combustible fumes.
The light fitting is resistant to dust, moisture and spouting water. The body and the diffuser made of polycarbonate (PC) have the increased resistance against deformation and impact.
(It is necessary to consider exhalation in the air reducing the usability of the plastic at installations in an aggressive environment)
Suitability for use
- Light fitting protection: IP66
- Maximum ambient temperature: ta = 45 °C
- Certification: ESČ, ENEC, CB, HACCP
Materials / finishes
- Diffuser: transparent polycarbonate (PC), UV stable, impact-resistant
- Body: transparent polycarbonate (PC), UV stable, impact-resistant
- Reflector: steel sheet, white colour (RAL 9003), modified for indirect illumination
- Clips: polyamide + 15 % glass fibre or stainless steel + polyamide
- Sealing: polyurethane (PUR), foamed body groove
- Cable glands: rubber (SBS)
- Distance part: polyamide + 10 % glass fibre, it is used for reflector attachment during assembly
- Terminal block: screwless, three-pole (basic version)
- Electric equipment: electronic ballast T8; T8 intelligent; T8 DALI or T8 DIM
- Directly to a ceiling or a wall with the use of screws and stainless brackets
- Attachment with the use of side hangers to the wall
- Suspension with the use of stainless hooks
- Package contains stainless hooks and stainless brackets
Drawings and graphs of luminosity
Nothing you say?
Check out instructions in which we explain what can be read from these graphs.Manual
|Code||Type||Power consumption[W]||Luminous flux of light fitting[lm]||System efficacy[lm/W]||Net weight[kg]||A[mm]||D[mm]|
|Diffuser made of transparent polycarbonate (PC) - electronic ballast - T8/G13 - stainless clips (c)|
|35425||PRIMA 136 TRS PCc E||1x36||3350||81||1.8||1272||700|
|35435||PRIMA 158 TRS PCc E||1x58||5200||81||2.3||1572||940|
|35455||PRIMA 236 TRS PCc E||2x36||6700||90||2.7||1272||700|
|35465||PRIMA 258 TRS PCc E||2x58||10400||90||3.7||1572||940|