PRIMA II T8 PC
Plastic industrial fluorescent light fitting in version for insulation class II, with diffuser made of transparent polycarbonate and for tubes T8.
The light fitting meets the requirements for Class II insulation. The light fitting is suitable for industrial indoor and outdoor roofed spaces, bus and railway transport terminals, sports areas, workshops, garages, warehouses and laboratories without a danger of explosion of gases, dust and combustible fumes.
The light fitting is resistant to dust, moisture and spouting water. The body and the diffuser made of polycarbonate (PC) have the increased resistance against deformation and impact.
(It is necessary to consider exhalation in the air reducing the usability of the plastic at installations in an aggressive environment)
Suitability for use
- Certification: ESČ, ENEC, CB, HACCP
- Maximum ambient temperature: ta = 45 °C
- Light fitting protection: IP66
Materials / finishes
- Body: grey polycarbonate (PC), UV stable, impact-resistant
- Sealing: polyurethane (PUR), foamed body groove
- Terminal block: screwless, two-pole (basic version)
- Reflector: steel sheet, white colour (RAL 9003), dangerous and live parts are insulated by electro-technical insulation
- Clips: polyamide + 15 % glass fibre or stainless steel + polyamide
- Cable glands: screwed PG 13,5
- Distance part: polyamide + 10 % glass fibre, it is used for reflector attachment during assembly
- Diffuser: transparent polycarbonate (PC), UV stable, impact-resistant
- Electric equipment: electronic ballast T8; wires with double insulation
- Suspension with the use of stainless hooks
- Attachment with the use of side hangers to the wall
- Directly to a ceiling or a wall with the use of screws and stainless brackets
Drawings and graphs of luminosity
Nothing you say?
Check out instructions in which we explain what can be read from these graphs.Manual
|Code||Type||Power consumption[W]||Luminous flux of light fitting[lm]||System efficacy[lm/W]||Net weight[kg]||A[mm]||D[mm]|
|Diffuser made of transparent polycarbonate (PC) - electronic ballast - T8/G13|
|92315||PRIMA II 118 PC E||1x18||1350||82||1||662||350|
|92325||PRIMA II 136 PC E||1x36||3350||82||1.8||1272||700|
|92335||PRIMA II 158 PC E||1x58||5200||82||2.3||1572||940|
|92345||PRIMA II 218 PC E||2x18||2700||73||1.6||662||350|
|92355||PRIMA II 236 PC E||2x36||6700||73||2.7||1272||700|
|92365||PRIMA II 258 PC E||2x58||10400||73||3.7||1572||940|