PRIMA LED TUBE
Two-row plastic industrial LED light fitting, with diffuser made of transparent polycarbonate.
The light fitting is suitable for industrial indoor and outdoor roofed spaces, warehouses, sports areas, workshops, garages, transport terminals and utility structures without a danger of explosion of gases, dust and combustible fumes.
The light fitting is resistant to dust, moisture and spouting water. The body and the diffuser made of polycarbonate (PC) have the increased resistance against deformation and impact.
(It is necessary to consider exhalation in the air which can reduce the usability of the plastic at installations in an aggressive environment).
Suitability for use
- Certification: ESČ, HACCP
- The watt and lumen values can, in accordance with valid standards, vary by ± 7,5 %
- Maximum ambient temperature: ta = 25 °C
- Light fitting protection: IP66
Materials / finishes
- Distance part: polyamide + 10 % glass fibre
- Body: grey polycarbonate (PC), UV stable, impact-resistant
- Sealing: polyurethane (PUR), foamed body groove
- Terminal block: screwless, three-pole (basic version)
- Reflector: steel sheet, white colour (RAL 9003)
- Clips: polyamide + 15 % glass fibre or stainless steel + polyamide
- Cable glands: rubber (SBS)
- Diffuser: transparent polycarbonate (PC), UV stable, impact-resistant
- For LED tubes Philips MAS LEDtube ROT; lampholder G13
- Suspension with the use of stainless hooks
- Attachment with the use of side hangers to the wall
- Directly to a ceiling or a wall with the use of screws and stainless brackets
Drawings and graphs of luminosity
Nothing you say?
Check out instructions in which we explain what can be read from these graphs.Manual
|Code||Type||Luminous flux of LED modules[lm]||Luminous flux of light fitting[lm]||Power consumption[W]||System efficacy[lm/W]||Net weight[kg]||A[mm]||D[mm]|
|For ambient temperature ta = 35 °C - body: grey polycarbonate - diffuser: transparent polycarbonate|
|37510||PRIMA LED TUBE 1x60 PC||1100||1060||7,3||145||0.7||635||450|
|37520||PRIMA LED TUBE 1x120 PC||2100||2025||14||145||1.5||1245||900|
|37530||PRIMA LED TUBE 1x150 PC||3100||2988||20,6||145||1.9||1545||900|
|37540||PRIMA LED TUBE 2x60 PC||2200||2025||14,6||139||1.2||635||450|
|37550||PRIMA LED TUBE 2x120 PC||4200||3855||28||138||2.1||1245||900|
|37560||PRIMA LED TUBE 2x150 PC||6200||5670||41,2||138||2.5||1545||900|