PRIMA LED ABS
One-row plastic industrial LED light fitting with high chemical resistance, with diffuser made of translucent acrylate.
The light fitting is suitable for the environment where ammoniac fumes, lixiviants, alkaline compounds and hot water (hydrolyses) can be present. We recommend this light fitting for agricultural operations, stables, car washing lines, warehouses, mechanical workshops and laboratories without a danger of explosion of gases, dust and combustible fumes.
The light fitting is resistant to dust, moisture and spouting water. The body made of ABS and the diffuser made of AC have increased chemical resistance.
(It is necessary to consider exhalation in the air which can reduce the usability of the plastic at installations in an aggressive environment).
Suitability for use
- Certification: ENEC, CB, HACCP
- Lifetime: 50,000 hours / L90B10
- The watt and lumen values can, in accordance with valid standards, vary by ± 7,5 %
- Maximum ambient temperature: ta = 45 °C, Maximum ambient temperature: ta = 25 °C (version with emergency back-up source for 1 or 3 hours; M1h, M3h)
- Light fitting protection: IP66
- Standard model - CRI > 80: 4000 K
Materials / finishes
- Terminal block: screwless, three-pole (basic version), or screwed
- Cable glands: screwed PG 13,5, or rubber (SBS)
- Distance part: polyamide + 10 % glass fibre
- Body: dark grey (ABS), UV stable, chemically resistant
- Sealing: polyurethane (PUR), foamed body groove
- Reflector: steel sheet, white colour (RAL 9003)
- Clips: polyamide + 15 % glass fibre or stainless steel + polyamide
- Diffuser: translucent acrylate (AC), UV stable, chemically resistant
- Electric equipment: LED modules, current driver or current driver DALI
- Suspension with the use of stainless hooks
- Attachment with the use of side hangers to the wall
- Directly to a ceiling or a wall with the use of screws and stainless brackets
Drawings and graphs of luminosity
Nothing you say?
Check out instructions in which we explain what can be read from these graphs.Manual
|Code||Type||Ta Max.[°C]||Luminous flux of LED modules[lm]||Luminous flux of light fitting[lm]||Power consumption[W]||System efficacy[lm/W]||Net weight[kg]||A[mm]||D[mm]|
|For ambient temperature ta = 45 °C - body: dark grey ABS - diffuser: translucent acrylate|
|67010||PRIMA LED 1.2ft ABS 1300/840||45||1300||1260||10||126||1.3||662||350|
|67020||PRIMA LED 1.2ft ABS 1600/840||45||1600||1510||12||126||1.2||662||350|
|67030||PRIMA LED 1.2ft ABS 2200/840||40||2200||1950||15||130||1.3||662||350|
|67040||PRIMA LED 1.4ft ABS 2600/840||45||2600||2320||18||129||1.9||1272||700|
|67050||PRIMA LED 1.4ft ABS 3200/840||45||3200||2860||22||130||1.7||1272||700|
|67060||PRIMA LED 1.4ft ABS 4400/840||40||4400||3920||30||131||1.9||1272||700|
|67460||PRIMA LED 1.4ft ABS 6400/840||40||6400||5650||43||131||1.9||1272||700|
|67070||PRIMA LED 1.5ft ABS 3250/840||45||3250||2810||22||128||2.3||1572||940|
|67080||PRIMA LED 1.5ft ABS 4000/840||45||4000||3530||27||131||2.2||1572||940|
|67090||PRIMA LED 1.5ft ABS 5500/840||40||5500||4940||37||134||2.3||1572||940|