Stainless, chemical resistant fluorescent industrial light fitting, with diffuser made of tempered safety glass and for tubes T8.
The light fitting is suitable for industrial indoor and outdoor roofed spaces, warehouses, garages, workshops, sports areas, transport terminals, utility structures, agricultural operations and laboratories without a danger of explosion of gases, dust and combustible fumes.
The light fitting is resistant to deformation, dust, spouting water and chemically aggressive environment.
Characteristics of the used tempered glass and its shattering power are controlled by the ČSN EN 12150-1 standard. For applications where spontaneous fracture means a higher safety risk, we recommend to use the version with the safety film (SF).
Suitability for use
- Light fitting protection: IP65
- Maximum ambient temperature: ta = 45 °C
- Certification: ESČ, ENEC, CB
Materials / finishes
- Diffuser: tempered glass with wire cords for suspension at assembly
- Body: stainless sheet
- Reflector: steel sheet, white colour (RAL 9003)
- Clips: stainless
- Sealing: silicone, at light fitting body
- Cable glands: PG13,5 brass with surface treatment
- Terminal block: screwless, three-pole (basic version)
- Electric equipment: electronic ballast T8; T8 intelligent; T8 DALI or T8 DIM
- Directly to a ceiling or a wall with the use of screws, stainless and rubber distance washers
- Suspension with the use of stainless lugs and wire cords to a ceiling
- Package contains stainless lugs, stainless washers and rubber distance washers
Drawings and graphs of luminosity
Nothing you say?
Check out instructions in which we explain what can be read from these graphs.Manual
|Code||Type||Power consumption[W]||Luminous flux of light fitting[lm]||System efficacy[lm/W]||Net weight[kg]||A[mm]||D[mm]|
|Diffuser made of tempered glass - electronic ballast - T8, T8 DALI or T8 DIM - G13 - stainless clips (c)|
|45115||PERUN 118 E||1x18||1350||66||4.5||705||485|
|45125||PERUN 136 E||1x36||3350||66||5.5||1305||1095|
|45135||PERUN 158 E||1x58||5200||66||7.1||1605||1395|
|45145||PERUN 218 E||2x18||2700||60||5.5||705||485|
|45155||PERUN 236 E||2x36||6700||60||6.9||1305||1095|
|45165||PERUN 258 E||2x58||10400||60||9.6||1605||1395|