Square metal indoor LED light fitting for suspension or surface-mounted installation on the ceiling, with base made of steel sheet and diffuser made from sandblasted opalised acryl.
Advanced lamp with low profile of total height of 34 mm only.
Body of the lamp is made of painted metal sheet and it is supplemented with acryl diffuser sandblasted on both sides.
The light fitting is suitable for offices, hallways, school interiors, libraries, lecture rooms, sanitary rooms, hospitals and passenger terminals.
Suitability for use
- Lifetime: 50,000 hours / L90B10
- The watt and lumen values can, in accordance with valid standards, vary by ± 7,5 %
- Maximum ambient temperature: ta = 35 °C, Maximum ambient temperature: ta = 25 °C (version with emergency back-up source for 1 or 3 hours; M1h, M3h)
- Light fitting protection: IP20
- Standard model - CRI > 80: 4000 K
Materials / finishes
- Securing of the cover: by the means of magnets
- Diffuser: acryl (PMMA) sandblasted on both sides
- Body: steel sheet, white (RAL 9003) or silver (RAL 9006) colour
- Cable gland: rubber (SBS), white
- Electric equipment: LED modules, current driver or current driver DALI
- Suspension from the ceiling with the help of screws and cable suspenders
- Directly to a ceiling or a wall with the use of screws
Drawings and graphs of luminosity
Nothing you say?
Check out instructions in which we explain what can be read from these graphs.Manual
|Code||Type||Luminous flux of LED modules[lm]||Luminous flux of light fitting[lm]||Power consumption[W]||System efficacy[lm/W]||Net weight[kg]|
|For ambient temperature ta = 35 °C - body: steel sheet - diffuser made from sandblasted opalised acryl|
|95710||NAOS SQUARE 5200/840||5200||4280||35||122||5.7|
|95720||NAOS SQUARE 6400/840||6400||5270||42||125||5.7|