Exceptionally low UGR, ceiling height from 3.5 to 8 m, impact resistant.
Compared to its basic version, fully transparent Nanottica TRS PC boasts considerably lower UGR values.
The fitting is highly recommended for illumination of premises where workers’ visual precision is of paramount importance. These include workshops where fine assembly work is performed as well as craft workshops and visual inspection areas.
Its standard beam angle makes it a perfect choice for premises with an optimum luminaire installation height of 3.5 to 8 m. It is designed for indoor spaces, industrial premises, agricultural buildings, warehouses as well as sports facilities, transport hubs, car parks and garages, workshops and laboratories with no explosion hazard. IP69-rated and HACCP-compliant, the fitting’s design also makes it a great choice for the food industry.
Made of clear polycarbonate, the base and the diffuser boast high impact and deformation resistance. Emissions in the environment of use may reduce the usability of the plastics.
- Maximum system efficacy: 162 lm/W
- Low UGR ranging from 17.1 to 22.4
- Light fitting protection: IP66 / IP69
- Maximum ambient temperature: ta = 25 °C (version with emergency back-up source for 1 or 3 hours; M1h, M3h)
- Lifetime: 50,000 hours / L90B10
- Standard model - CRI > 80: 4000 K
- At request CRI > 80: 3000 K, 5000 K, 6500 K, CRI > 90: 3000 K, 4000 K, 5000 K, 6500 K
- Patented optics ensures absolute control over light beam distribution
- Optional throughwiring (up to 7 wires inside the light fitting)
- It can be delivered in dimmable or emergency version
- Optimum luminaire installation height from 3.5 to 8 m
- Multipurpose snap-in mounting clips – easy attachment to a track lighting system with a width of 60 mm
- Variable suspension pitch; optional installation of light fitting even on an existing structure on which the original light fittings were suspended
- High mechanical resistance IK10
- High temperature resistance in a range from ta = -25 °C to ta = 50 °C
- Certification: ESČ, ENEC, CB, HACCP
Materials / finishes
- Diffuser: transparent PC with nanooptics (high mechanical resistance, UV stability)
- Body: transparent polycarbonate (PC), UV stable, impact-resistant
- Reflector: steel sheet, white colour (RAL 9003)
- Clips: polyamide + 15 % glass fibre or stainless steel + polyamide
- Sealing: polyurethane (PUR), foamed body groove
- Cable glands: screwed PG 13,5, or rubber (SBS)
- Terminal block: screwless, three-pole (basic version), or screwed
- Package contains stainless hooks and stainless brackets
Drawings and graphs of luminosity
Nothing you say?
Check out instructions in which we explain what can be read from these graphs.Manual
|Code||Type||Ta Max. [°C ]||Luminous flux of LED modules [lm ]||Luminous flux of light fitting [lm ]||Power consumption [W ]||System efficacy [lm/W ]||Net weight [kg ]||A [mm ]||D [mm ]|
|Up to ambient temperature ta = 50 °C - body transparent polycarbonate - diffusor with nanooptics (standard beam angle), transparent polycarbonate|
|103118||NANOTTICA 1.2ft TRS PC 1300/840||50||1320||1240||8||155||0.9||615||110 - 370|
|103119||NANOTTICA 1.2ft TRS PC 1600/840||50||1580||1490||10||149||0.9||615||110 - 370|
|103120||NANOTTICA 1.2ft TRS PC 2200/840||45||2200||2070||14||148||0.9||615||110 - 370|
|101544||NANOTTICA 1.4ft TRS PC 2600/840||50||2580||2430||16||152||1.7||1175||700 - 960|
|101545||NANOTTICA 1.4ft TRS PC 3200/840||50||3110||2920||20||146||1.7||1175||700 - 960|
|101546||NANOTTICA 1.4ft TRS PC 4400/840||45||4350||4090||27||151||1.7||1175||700 - 960|
|101547||NANOTTICA 1.4ft TRS PC 6400/840||45||6260||5880||38||155||1.7||1175||700 - 960|
|101548||NANOTTICA 1.5ft TRS PC 3250/840||50||3240||3050||20||153||2||1455||970 - 1230|
|101549||NANOTTICA 1.5ft TRS PC 4000/840||50||3880||3650||24||152||2||1455||970 - 1230|
|101550||NANOTTICA 1.5ft TRS PC 5500/840||45||5420||5090||33||154||2||1455||970 - 1230|
|101551||NANOTTICA 1.5ft TRS PC 8000/840||45||7740||7280||45||162||2||1455||970 - 1230|